Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Warns Heavyweights: Stay Away From Oleksandr Usyk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew..please spare us the Sob story

Bellew is all in his emotions, first of all has no credibility about talking about Heavyweights just because he fought and beat David Haye. Joshua, Wilder and Fury would easily annihilate Tony Bellew. What I seen from Usyk was a Cruiserweight version of a Alexander Povetkin. He's a good pressure fighter and strong but I can't see him beating any of the Top 4 heavyweights (Joshua, Wilder, Fury & Ortiz) he may can beat Whyte & Chisora sorry asses but oh well...for all that shyt Bellew said about Wilder I'm glad he got his ass KTFO... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      Yeah theres a gap in the market now that ggg has a loss. Expect things along the line of 'we dont hate usyk but his fans are the worst' thats usually the line they go down initially when they want to justify hating someone
      Usyk is just coming off a great win. He was only supposed to outpoint Bellew not KO him with one big punch. Now is the time to hate him and hate him good before he gets any higher on the PFP lists. GGG officially lost a fight so he does not require as much hate as before.

Comment

Who is he?????????

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          Luis Ortiz vs Usyk
          I would love to see that fight. Big props to him if he fights Ortiz, but if Hearn has anything to do with it, that fight won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            I would love to see that fight. Big props to him if he fights Ortiz, but if Hearn has anything to do with it, that fight won't happen.
            Nah, Usyk isn't signing with Hearns. Usyk's promoter looks like he has militia on standby, and he's too good of a translator. I guarantee you that the politics in Ukraine have it worked out so that some world level bad men are likely rolling with Usyk 24/7. Thats what I'd do, he's the best I've seen

Comment

Hughie fury then Joyce rematch then one of the beltholders.

Comment

He'll do better than people think, but he gets hit a lot which could be his undoing.

Comment

Working...
                X