Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dominator's path of destruction continues!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    Oh damn i thought Big daddy got his confidence back in the strip club in his last fight, looks like hes taking on Lionheart lite with this fellow at the auckland netball centre!

Lionheart Lepai will definately want revenge for his fallen Samoan brother after this! hopefully they hold him back at the netball centre and tell him to take care of the dominator first!
    KillaCamNZ you going to this bro? your in Hamilton right? you gotta make your way up for this one surely?
    Yeah bro! Funny that, I'm actually in town that weekend too - what a shame tickets probably sold out in minutes. Event of the millennium, for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      and ****ing batman
      what better place to take on batman than the 'War Memorial Hall' its a shame red eye never got to avenge that defeat! im sure that night has a placard on the wall alongside the arrival of the british & captain cook and some of the great tribal wars among the early settlers from the pacific islands

I passed through New plymouth and that area several times during when Batman was fighting there in his prime, its with great regret that i never witnessed him in the flesh, i was literally 10 minutes away from the great man when he KO'd the undefeated Ali Brooks in 2013

Comment

what better place to take on batman than the 'War Memorial Hall' its a shame red eye never got to avenge that defeat! im sure that night has a placard on the wall alongside the arrival of the british & captain cook and some of the great tribal wars among the early settlers from the pacific islands

I passed through New plymouth and that area several times during when Batman was fighting there in his prime, its with great regret that i never witnessed him in the flesh, i was literally 10 minutes away from the great man when he KO'd the undefeated Ali Brooks in 2013
        I hope one day you can forgive yourself for not observing such great moments in New Zealand history!

Last edited by BigZ44; 11-04-2018, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          Yeah bro! Funny that, I'm actually in town that weekend too - what a shame tickets probably sold out in minutes. Event of the millennium, for sure.
          You're in luck mate, tickets are still available for Fist of Fury VIII.
          https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/fist-...dssbdestsearch

Shall I book you a Ringside Corporate Table???

Comment

"Get your tickets & tables fast; this unprecedented card will deliver an awesome night of boxing you'll never forget.

The epic Main Event bout sees Former WBA World Champion Australia's BIG DADDY Lucas Browne, revered for his unstoppable, hard-hitting, 27-fight pro career, taking on undefeated, current WPBF Heavyweight Asia Pacific Champion and former UBF Asia Pacific Heavyweight Champion, Junior "The Pitbull" Pati, This is going to be the most explosive & exciting heavyweight battle this country's ever seen, considering Big Daddy's a genuine knockout artist, this fight has got the ingredients to be an absolute blinder. do not underestimate this fight as it is going to be an exhilarating encounter for dominance.

The Main-Undercard bout featuring these two explosive hard hitters Conrad "Friday the 13th" Lamb .vs Hemi "The Heat" Ahio

It's one of the best NZ cards we can remember & certainly not one any self-respecting boxing fan should miss."

I can't believe they are actually saying this? Can they be sued for false advertisement? Holy **** did you write this yourself mlac?

Comment

it would personally be a pleasure to have my steak seasoned by big daddys sweat and blood

I hope one day you can forgive yourself for not observing such great moments in Australian history!

how dare you

Comment

"Get your tickets & tables fast; this unprecedented card will deliver an awesome night of boxing you'll never forget.

The epic Main Event bout sees Former WBA World Champion Australia's BIG DADDY Lucas Browne, revered for his unstoppable, hard-hitting, 27-fight pro career, taking on undefeated, current WPBF Heavyweight Asia Pacific Champion and former UBF Asia Pacific Heavyweight Champion, Junior "The Pitbull" Pati, This is going to be the most explosive & exciting heavyweight battle this country's ever seen, considering Big Daddy's a genuine knockout artist, this fight has got the ingredients to be an absolute blinder. do not underestimate this fight as it is going to be an exhilarating encounter for dominance.

The Main-Undercard bout featuring these two explosive hard hitters Conrad "Friday the 13th" Lamb .vs Hemi "The Heat" Ahio

It's one of the best NZ cards we can remember & certainly not one any self-respecting boxing fan should miss."

I can't believe they are actually saying this? Can they be sued for false advertisement? Holy **** did you write this yourself mlac?
                lmao

to be fair hemi the 'heat' vs 'friday the 13th' is a strong co main mate!

Comment

Oh, uhhh, yeah. I mean, don't call me - I'll call you. Promise.

Comment

it would personally be a pleasure to have my steak seasoned by big daddys sweat and blood

how dare you
                    My sincerest apologies to the Kiwi's, one of my favorite countries, enjoyed the hell out of a vacation there as a kid. I hope they can forgive me and allow me to re-enter their beautiful country again some day, please don't send me to Mordor!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                      Oh, uhhh, yeah. I mean, don't call me - I'll call you. Promise.
                      I wait by the phone with baited breath

Comment

Working...
                      X