Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-04-2018, 02:09 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 847 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 9,080.55

First punch my ass. Throwing that ball at the teacher was the first physical act. Teacher was free to deck that kid from that moment onward. Issue is it’s THOSE KIDS that make it tough for the ones who want to learn and are obedient. What that kid did should merit being thrown out of school permanently. School should be no place for thuggery. Period.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:12 PM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 847 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,080.55

All those thugs should never see the light in that school again. An assault on a teacher should mean the kid gets locked up not visa versa.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:13 PM #33
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16919 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 53,670.44
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
I side with the black teacher
He had been jumped several times in the past 4 years working at the all mexican school
the school failed him he is like the only black teacher there and Mexicans dont get along with blacks in Cali

Here is a video from 2 years ago when the black music teacher got jumped by three mexican students because they were walking in the hallways during class time and he told them to get back in class.

Idk what some other sh^t gots to do with this sh^t. Idek if thats for sure this guy cuz I didn't even see a face to the guy getting beat up.

But this is its own situation regardless if that was him or not. And he threw a punch on a student. The kid was defending himself at that point. This ain't like two kids where one is talking sh^t. This is an adult vs a child. An adult should NEVER be the one throwing the first punch here.

If you wanna talk about all these f#ckhead kids starting sh^t in a place of learning not being there in the first place I'm with anyone with that doe. Public school is young f#ckhead central. Those f#ckheads should be out of school, in some other retarded version of school, so the people trying to cause trouble can have prison guard trained "teachers" & so the kids trying to learn in regular schools can learn to their max potential, or in juvenile detection somewhere.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:40 PM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 655 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,945.09
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Little punk went from "yeah, walk away, b itch. You ain't gonna do sh it, my ninja", to "my mama... my mama..." real fůcking quick
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

That boy needs his ass whipped more than that

Oh that’s what he was saying in the end? I couldn’t make out of it
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:44 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 655 Post(s)
flipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond reputeflipbjefrox has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 11,945.09
Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Nice post, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrRod View Post
It's gonna be tough for this teacher.
This moment of weakness on his part will cost him dearly.

He’s 64 that’s around the retiring age. If he can escape without jail time hopefully. I think he’ll be fine with pensions and benefits
flipbjefrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:49 PM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
BuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,095.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Sh^t the kid needed the gun here, teacher threw the first punch.

Kid was just talking mad sh^t. Kid should be in some retard version of school or something I'd argue. But w/e he's in this dudes class in a regular school & HE got swung on first.

Although I did see the kid throw something at the teacher earlier, but the teacher didn't do anything right then. I did something once he walked back. Dude shoulda just called the principal or whoever handles disobedient students.
The kid assaulted the teacher first; along with the racial slurs, this should be a hate crime against the kid.

I know it’s weak but these kids needs to be taught a lesson.
I came from a third world country where the teachers, at least at the time that I was there, had the right to beat your kid silly for misbehaving.
Parents would had to apologize to the teacher for disciplining their kids.

A generation of strength breeds weakness
BuckToothed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:51 PM #37
The Wolf

Quoted: 806 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 20,208.60
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

I feel sorry for teachers in ghetto neighbourhoods. They literally have to deal with hell on a daily basis. There are a couple members of my family in the states that are teachers and always have issues with kids of a certain race. I don't know if it's genetics or bad parenting but America is going to hell fast if they don't give more power to the teachers to deal with these types of kids.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:52 PM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
BuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond reputeBuckToothed has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,095.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari View Post
I side with the black teacher
He had been jumped several times in the past 4 years working at the all mexican school
the school failed him he is like the only black teacher there and Mexicans dont get along with blacks in Cali

Here is a video from 2 years ago when the black music teacher got jumped by three mexican students because they were walking in the hallways during class time and he told them to get back in class.

IDGAF if you are being attacked by minors... you have the right to depend yourself. I would’ve shot one of them in the face and ask “who’s next?!?!”
BuckToothed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:53 PM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.76
Total Points: 13,940.60
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckToothed View Post
The kid assaulted the teacher first; along with the racial slurs, this should be a hate crime against the kid.

I know it’s weak but these kids needs to be taught a lesson.
I came from a third world country where the teachers, at least at the time that I was there, had the right to beat your kid silly for misbehaving.
Parents would had to apologize to the teacher for disciplining their kids.

A generation of strength breeds weakness
He too stooped to realize that

Lol
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 02:54 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,045.76
Total Points: 13,940.60
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Swizzy- View Post
I feel sorry for teachers in ghetto neighbourhoods. They literally have to deal with hell on a daily basis. There are a couple members of my family in the states that are teachers and always have issues with kids of a certain race. I don't know if it's genetics or bad parenting but America is going to hell fast if they don't give more power to the teachers to deal with these types of kids.
Its all about who can make a viral video for this liberal kids
DoubleLeftH00k is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
teacher

User Tag List