No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Gives Up IBF; IBF To Order Commey-Chaniev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
    Hmm. If you werent such a dumb piece of **** and finished past the first paragraph you would have read the why part.

But nah.

You're a dumb piece of ****.

Oh. My name is shadow I'm so smart I think I can read the first paragraph of something and I know everything.

You honestly think you're some hot **** dont you?

Oh. Sosa was in April. Must've looked in boxing rec huh?

Tell me who else was available to fight in august. Tell me that salido wasnt the target during that time. Tell me that he didnt price himself out.

You got ****.

And please. Money? I probably have more money than you do. I'm buy no means rich but I'm actual middle class. Oh, bet me my money is so good when I dont need your money? Lmfao.

Why not call me out to fight in a ring. Show me your high boxing IQ

Shadow. Show me a paystub. I want to see how much money you make since you're so hung up on cash
    Which RGBA gym you train at??? And I dont believe you. No way a hater like you trains there and then spits on the owners family name at the same time....

Like abouttime says Cool story though.
    Last edited by Shadoww702; 11-01-2018, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      so, you train at RGBA..... and yet you think that Mikey chose to fight Spence (of all people loooool) in order to duck Loma.....?

cool story bro LMAO
      That is a good story.

No FKN way does he train at an RGBA club and talks sht about the family. Next hes going to say he trains at Mayweathers gym and talks sht about Floyd and his dad. Dude's a liar. He admits he's middle class Only middle class guys we see is ones after New Year's for about a week or two trying to get their fat asses in shape.

And he uses the "Duck" word in every other sentence??? Only casual fans use that word... Oh! And he has a NEW account. You know how those go.

Comment

you are fkn ******ed..... he could have simply fought Commey, to duck Lomachenko lol

what is wrong with you

and I told you that I rate Loma HUGELY, and that he is obviously special

I picked Loma as a future P4P #1 well over two years ago, probably closer to three..... here on this very site

I am calling you out for being a casual fanboy, NOT criticizing my boy Lomachenko

why the fk have you convinced yourself that Mikey's decision to fight Spence has anything at all to do with Lomachenko?..... have you listened to idiot Mikey fanboys who bashed Loma..... and are trying to outwork them with ******ation?

give it a rest man

they appear to be on different paths..... Mikey is not gonna wait around, and be fcuked around, by shltstain Arum..... and nor should he

and your insistence that Arum has no bearing on that fight is just naive sillyness..... those of us who have been following this game for more than a few minutes know whats up

Lomachenko is obviously not scared of anybody..... but it looks like he is becoming accustomed to allowing Arum to carve his career path for him..... which is more than unfortunate, it is sad
        Fighting Commey isnt a duck because the dude would have been his ****ing mandatory. It would allow him to keep his belts and if Lomachenko won, that fight could be made next spring.

Now with mikey dropping the belt and moving to 147. How the **** are we going to get the fight then???

Insert any name into, moved up to 147 then back down to 135, and have their name NOT be Mikey, to then fight the p4p #1 and ANYONE would tell you they are full of it.

Imagine if I said Lomachenko is gonna move to 147 then back to 135. You think that's "daring to be great?". Lmfao.

Unlike you I'm not a dumb ass. I'm rooting for mikey to win, but mikey is ONLY doing this because he doesnt want lomachenko. Dude. If hes gonna fight loma next year hes gonna **** up his body to move to 147. He was already pudgy at 140.

Lomachenko next fight has been set in stone for a while now. You can't ****ing duck someone if you already have a fight lined up for you. EVERYONE knew lomachenko would be fighting December if he beat linares against whoever won the WBO.

Bro. I'm objective unlike you. If lomachenko did some dumb **** like mikey I would be the first to criticize him. The dude is small at 135. Has short arms and not a ton of power. He has an untested chin and stands way vertical when fighting. He consistently looks at the ref after illegal contact and leaves himself way open.

I cant criticize lomachenko? How many more times do you need to be wrong?

And you act like I dont know how arun is but DUDE. Hes been pretty good to lomachenko so far and has worked with other networks to get him the deals he wants.

Publicly everyone but Mikey wants the fight. He is the only on that adds the, "but...." Arum could be the road block to making the fight but Mikey wont even walk to the table to start the negotiations.

You cannot deny that. Hes so obsessed to not work with arun and show his "loyalty" to show time that Mikey is the road block. You cant force a boxer into a ring to fight an opponent he doesnt want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          That is a good story.

No FKN way does he train at an RGBA club and talks sht about the family. Next hes going to say he trains at Mayweathers gym and talks sht about Floyd and his dad. Dude's a liar. He admits he's middle class Only middle class guys we see is ones after New Year's for about a week or two trying to get their fat asses in shape.

And he uses the "Duck" word in every other sentence??? Only casual fans use that word... Oh! And he has a NEW account. You know how those go.
          Show me the pay stubs shadow!

And PLEASE quote anywhere I said that I personally train at RGBA.

Or did you just assume more things out of your ass because you think you're so damn brilliant?

Look. Look. Look. And you'll never find ANYWHERE where I made such a ludacris claim.

Haha so ****ing pathetic now you need to make up stories about me?

So. You cant answer any questions thrown at you about the topic. You act like you got $$$ but wont show it. And now, you make false claims about who I associate myself with.

Dude.

You're so pathetic man.

And with the new account bull****. Are you trying to suggest this account is an alt?

You got nothing shadow. You cant accept how gay you are for Mikey Garcia. You cant accept that you got nothing on me. Literally I'm so untouchable that you HAVE TO make up stories. Yeah I train. But I never said where? I never said in what disclipines.

You're exactly like a gay man in denial and I know personally how that goes. I had an ex who's dad was a closet gay and his family expected it for many many years.

When he came out no one was surprised. Dude. I wont be surprised. I knew that guy was gay because of how angry he was. How he accused people. Projected himself. Exactly like you.

Boxing isnt personal for me. It's a sport. I have my favorites but I'm not the same kind of fan you are. You're a legit fan girl. You care more about the boxer than the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
            Your reply really made no sense. It was all over the place.

You say Mikey has been chasing the fight for quite some time, but Loma hasn't?
            Loma was at 130 last year. If he was so scared of Mikey then why did he move up to 135 instead of staying at 130? A weight class he could still make, by the way.

When Mikey made his return to boxing, at 140 by the way, Lomachenko was barely moving up to 130 from 126. Loma stayed at 130 from 2016-2017 and he could have stayed longer with fights with Berchelt and Davis on the horizon, but he decided to move up. If he didn't want the Mikey fight then why move up?
            Loma could still make 130 and I'm definitely not against him fighting at both 130 and 135. Great fights in both weight classes. Berchelt and Davis fights are still interesting to me. If Mikey wants to move up so be it. Loma doesn't have to keep chasing him.
            Mikey can do whatever he wants. Just don't blame Loma for anything that happens with his career. Reminds me of when Rigo fans were blaming everything bad that happened with Rigo's career was because of Loma or how Salido didn't make good money at the end of his career because of Loma. I just don't get how any of it is Loma's fault.

Some people's hatred for Loma and/or Arum is getting the better of them.
            I'm not even saying that Mikey is scared of Loma, but it's just funny that people are still trying to blame Loma for everything.

Lomachenko-Davis is a good fight. You don't like it? At the end of the day, Davis was a Champion at 130 when Loma was a Champion at 130. It made sense in wanting to see that fight. Davis was a Champion not a prospect. If he was ready to win a title then he should be ready to fight the other top guys. Davis is a very good fighter. You don't want the best to fight the best? Then who do you want Loma to fight?
            Not sure what part of my post u found to be unclear or “all over the place” as I thought my post was to the point. But I’ll attempt to make it even clearer for u.

Firstly, Loma moving up to 135 is no slam-dunk for your argument that his intention was to face Mikey. And other than the usual lip service, I never saw any clear evidence that Loma wanted that fight.

When the fight was mentioned in the past by different interviewers, he’s made mention mostly to the obstacles, citing things like Network differences, ect.

Now that Mikey is deciding to move up even further, finally Loma is sounding off loud and clear that he wants Mikey next ? I’m not buying it.

Show me the link to any interview (prior to the Spence talk) where Loma gave a definitive intention with a realistic timeline to fight Mikey.

Would love to see Davis/Loma now, although I felt it was a little undercooked at the time, as Davis needed more experience. But if Davis had felt he was ready at the time and wanted the fight, I wouldn’t of protested. Not a huge Davis fan to begin with, but even if I was, I don’t attempt to hedge the fighters I like.

Comment

Show me the pay stubs shadow!

And PLEASE quote anywhere I said that I personally train at RGBA.

Or did you just assume more things out of your ass because you think you're so damn brilliant?

Look. Look. Look. And you'll never find ANYWHERE where I made such a ludacris claim.

Haha so ****ing pathetic now you need to make up stories about me?

So. You cant answer any questions thrown at you about the topic. You act like you got $$$ but wont show it. And now, you make false claims about who I associate myself with.

Dude.

You're so pathetic man.

And with the new account bull****. Are you trying to suggest this account is an alt?

You got nothing shadow. You cant accept how gay you are for Mikey Garcia. You cant accept that you got nothing on me. Literally I'm so untouchable that you HAVE TO make up stories. Yeah I train. But I never said where? I never said in what disclipines.

You're exactly like a gay man in denial and I know personally how that goes. I had an ex who's dad was a closet gay and his family expected it for many many years.

When he came out no one was surprised. Dude. I wont be surprised. I knew that guy was gay because of how angry he was. How he accused people. Projected himself. Exactly like you.

Boxing isnt personal for me. It's a sport. I have my favorites but I'm not the same kind of fan you are. You're a legit fan girl. You care more about the boxer than the sport.
              Whats up with your long ass rants??? You sound like a girl on her period. Are you on your period you emotional lil Bi@tch? And you dont know sht about boxing.

Some good fights coming up soon. We can do $$$$ on them.

And you ARE an alt. no doubt about.

Comment

Mikey had a built in excuse to fight Commey, if he wanted to duck Loma

but no..... let's just make up some fantastical story to make it seem like reaching for greatness is a duck
                Doesnt that socialTwink sound a lot like Lou Cipher who then changed his name to that other ass clown what was his name??? LatinaLingo???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                  whats so surprising budd? its a definately opinion,. and Im not the only one who thinks same. any questions?

I think you are talking bollocks

no fighter would say that Mikey is fighting Spence to duck Lomachenko..... certainly not someone from Mikey's gym

cool..... story..... bro

Comment

Fighting Commey isnt a duck because the dude would have been his ****ing mandatory. It would allow him to keep his belts and if Lomachenko won, that fight could be made next spring.

Now with mikey dropping the belt and moving to 147. How the **** are we going to get the fight then???

Insert any name into, moved up to 147 then back down to 135, and have their name NOT be Mikey, to then fight the p4p #1 and ANYONE would tell you they are full of it.

Imagine if I said Lomachenko is gonna move to 147 then back to 135. You think that's "daring to be great?". Lmfao.

Unlike you I'm not a dumb ass. I'm rooting for mikey to win, but mikey is ONLY doing this because he doesnt want lomachenko. Dude. If hes gonna fight loma next year hes gonna **** up his body to move to 147. He was already pudgy at 140.

Lomachenko next fight has been set in stone for a while now. You can't ****ing duck someone if you already have a fight lined up for you. EVERYONE knew lomachenko would be fighting December if he beat linares against whoever won the WBO.

Bro. I'm objective unlike you. If lomachenko did some dumb **** like mikey I would be the first to criticize him. The dude is small at 135. Has short arms and not a ton of power. He has an untested chin and stands way vertical when fighting. He consistently looks at the ref after illegal contact and leaves himself way open.

I cant criticize lomachenko? How many more times do you need to be wrong?

And you act like I dont know how arun is but DUDE. Hes been pretty good to lomachenko so far and has worked with other networks to get him the deals he wants.

Publicly everyone but Mikey wants the fight. He is the only on that adds the, "but...." Arum could be the road block to making the fight but Mikey wont even walk to the table to start the negotiations.

You cannot deny that. Hes so obsessed to not work with arun and show his "loyalty" to show time that Mikey is the road block. You cant force a boxer into a ring to fight an opponent he doesnt want to.

you are just a fkn idiot

Comment

• Mikey should stay away from Spence, he needs to rematch Salido

no, wait..... he doesn't need to rematch Salido.....

Salido beat that other guy..... what was his name now ?

Comment

Working...
                      X