Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao: Adrien Broner Fight is Next, January 12 or 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
    There are so many people that manny could fight but he picks broner😔 I get it he rollin with al haymon now but dang gives us something worth while

Manny stops broner in 5 rounds maybe 4.

Its time to call it career pac man.
    Manny ain't stoppping Broner fam. You lost me there. He may UD him but Broner see's the final round

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      the floyd rematch is 50/50.. manny signed in hopes to get the floyd rematch. im pretty sure floyd never told him to sign with haymon to get a rematch. this is all pac going out of his way hoping he'll get the rematch if he does this. right floyd floyd is juggling between khabib or pac. trying to see which one will get him the most money.
      O, your pretty sure are you?, will how would you know that ?, do you know both of them personally ?

Comment

• Well, I guess they have something like 472 division titles between them on their records, so it has that going.

I don't know, I kinda want to see this fight, surprisingly. I despise both of them personally, but, them beating each other up could be entertaining.

Comment

• IMHO. This is a tune up fight for PAC vs MW because Broner has a similar style (rolling shoulder, dancing around the ring,etc) Get it done PAC!!!! make mince meat of this guy😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Would be cool if he took this one seriously cuz this could change his life to have a name like Manny's on his resume.
            Everyone needs to STFU already with this shlt. The excuse all you people who don't know shlt about boxing give him is cringe af.

You guys need to accept the fact that broner was never or ever going to be an elite fighter. It has nothing to do with him being focused or not.

Even at the lighter weights he never fought legit competition and the writing was on the wall. He was never good. I mean his shoulder roll defense is on par with Berto's. Getting tagged non stop and shaking your head "no" doesn't make you a slick fighter.

I never understood how he got so much hype especially from hardcore boxing fans on here. I always saw his flaws and saw how bad he was.
            I can understand casuals but real boxing fans hyping him up. Smh. That tells you right there most people DKSAB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              I agree but I also think Manny is looking to hedge a bit in the event Mayweather doesn't come back. There are one or two other fights that he could grab good coin for in Haymon's stable and not get clipped. Danny Garcia seems like the perfect alternative fight (if no floyd).

If he doesn't get the Floyd rematch, he could opt to fight Mikey in May and that'll do BIG!

Comment

• Pac does pretty good against opponents with about the same height as him.

Throughout his welterweight career, he's been fighting bigger guys.

Lest we all forget, Manny beat Vargas decisively and even put him down whereas Broner got a draw!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  If the Floyd/Manny fight is almost certain so it almost feels like AB is essentially taking a dive in this fight. I guess they couldn't sell Berto to the masses.

I'd much rather see a fight where both guys have a chance to win. I will be rooting for AB but he is in there just to sell PPV's and set up the Floyd/Manny rematch.
                  So you have ur narrative ready and will post in every thread this bs once Broner loses again lol. You just cant hide your hate man. Youre one special individual. You and Spoon have alot in common.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    Well, I guess they have something like 472 division titles between them on their records, so it has that going.

I don't know, I kinda want to see this fight, surprisingly. I despise both of them personally, but, them beating each other up could be entertaining.
                    What reason you despise both of them?

Comment

• Manny should fight Broner, then Khan then retire.

Two easy-ish money fights

Comment

Working...
                      X