Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacquaio is NOT happening!! Trust me!! 100% not happening!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
    I know many of you have been waiting and contacting me to find out my story regarding this whole mayweather pacquaio 2. And speaking to a number of people and my sources this fight is not happening, 100%. It was done to kill the vibe of Canelo and GGG.
    Weren't you the guy who's sources said that Wilder-Fury was 100% done and would be announced at the Pianeta fight?

Comment

Originally posted by jglvz256 View Post
      Weren't you the guy who's sources said that Wilder-Fury was 100% done and would be announced at the Pianeta fight?
      The exact same guy.

Comment

Floyd is just talking, December is around the corner and he looked pretty old when he fought Conor.

I would give Pac a good chance at beating him

Comment

Cali Enigma said its happening and there gonna stack the undercard. Oh well bi*ch a*s hoes like 68's Boxing Scrapbook gonna be poking his bum hole that night.

Comment

It is and it was.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Floyd is just talking, December is around the corner and he looked pretty old when he fought Conor.

I would give Pac a good chance at beating him
              yep and guess what?? trilogy more money, but floyd is going to continue doing this until he gets hurt...wont be surprised if he tried to beat b hops record of oldest champion ever -there is always a angle for mayweather, especially having a ''0'' but there is always a selling point

Comment

It IS 100% DONE, official, signed! And it WAS announced at the Pianeta fight EXACTLY the way I described it too, wilder getting into the ring and having face off with fury.

Trust me, that fight is done. I know for a fact. The date will be confirmed NEXT WEEK

Comment

Floyd took a global retirement tour n saw World-wide crazy rich Asians. 🤑

Comment

This shyt is happening

Comment

Working...
                    X