Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

November Elections Trump's black vote...up or down?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Saying you will get banned for racism isn't calling you a racist. It's commenting on the action the mods might take after seeing that post because, as I stated, its coded language and your recent history is to use coded language then feign ignorance when another poster calls you on it or you get banned.
    so i can say and do racism things but is not a racist? is that what you're saying here? lol

Comment

How is talking about your lack of wealth racist?

Please explain how saying you are broke is racist? Where did I call you a racist in this thread?
      you assume im broke base on what??? you know that's called attacking. i remember i got banned for this exactly reason.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        but why would i get banned for this if its not racist according to you?????

you said its not racist but you're on here saying im bringing up blacks? so bringing up blacks is racist now?

look, you can debate with me, call me names, talk shiiet about me all you want. but if you gonna sit there and cry then we have a place for you to do that at, the day care center. you'll fit right in.
        I didn't say the comment wasn't racist. I didn't call you a racist. I explained why I thought you might get banned.

so i can say and do racism things but is not a racist? is that what you're saying here? lol
        No I am not saying that. Please go back to 4th grade and learn how to put together a sentence.

you assume im broke base on what??? you know that's called attacking. i remember i got banned for this exactly reason.
        I called you broke because as part of that back and forth I was clowning Manny for owing taxes so I decided to clown you for being broke because you like to slurp Manny.

Just so we are clear, calling you broke isn't racist.

The forum was a lot better when you were banned.

Comment

I didn't say the comment wasn't racist. I didn't call you a racist. I explained why I thought you might get banned.

No I am not saying that. Please go back to 4th grade and learn how to put together a sentence.

I called you broke because as part of that back and forth I was clowning Manny for owing taxes so I decided to clown you for being broke because you like to slurp Manny.

so you assumed im broke because i am a pac fan??

but you're calling me a racist for bringing up "blacks"??

you know that's called attacking right?? the very same reason why i got banned recently for "attacking" larry.

Comment

so if the comment is racist according to you, but you're not calling me a racist either?? practice what you preach man. didnt you just tell me to say what i feel and not beat around?

Comment

so you assumed im broke because i am a pac fan??

but you're calling me a racist for bringing up "blacks"??

you know that's called attacking right?? the very same reason why i got banned recently for "attacking" larry.
              I explained to you why I posted you were broke.

I didn't call you a racist in this thread.

You got banned because of the contents of your post. Then you got banned for trying to act tough on MEGA.

so if the comment is racist according to you, but you're not calling me a racist either?? practice what you preach man. didnt you just tell me to say what i feel and not beat around?
              I am not beating around the bush. You are obviously stupid and apparently dyslexic also because you can't seem to accurately comprehend what I posted.

I explained why I thought what you posted might get you banned.

Comment

You got banned because of the contents of your post. Then you got banned for trying to act tough on MEGA.

I am not beating around the bush. You are obviously stupid and apparently dyslexic also because you can't seem to accurately comprehend what I posted.

so you admit i didnt get banned for being racist then? lol

you can try to explain why you call me "broke" all you want, that still doesnt change the fact that you're attacking me by assuming.

so if you didnt call me a racist, yet you said what i posted is consider racism.

Comment

you brought up animals that i can trade for tickets. but you're not being racist with the content of your post right? LOL

Comment

so you admit i didnt get banned for being racist then? lol

you can try to explain why you call me "broke" all you want, that still doesnt change the fact that you're attacking me by assuming.

so if you didnt call me a racist, yet you said what i posted is consider racism.
                    No, you did get banned for racism at first. Then your other bans were because you tried to feign ignorance about the racist nature of your posts and tried to get tough with MEGA. Not like you forgot.

you brought up animals that i can trade for tickets. but you're not being racist with the content of your post right? LOL
                    I brought up a number of things in that thread. None that were racist.

Look, you quoted me because you wanted some attention. I gave it to you. I don't really need to give you anymore.

If you do get banned again the forum will be better. without you polluting it with poorly constructed garbage posts and ball gargling of Manny, the rest of us can discuss topics in an adult manner.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-24-2018, 11:37 AM.

Comment

No, you did get banned for racism at first. Then your other bans were because you tied to feign ignorance about the racist nature of your posts and tried to get tough with MEGA.

If you say.

No I wasn't.

Look, you quoted me because you wanted some attention. I gave it to you. I don't really need to give you anymore.

It was a stupid response. It was coded language that has caused you to get banned in the past. You obviously are going to keep doing it so carry on.

Hopefully, the same thing happens again because the forum is better without you.
                      how you know what i got banned and didnt get banned for??? LOL!!! i see the message that mega left for me so how you gonna tell me what i got banned for?!

why you getting mad if you just said you didnt call me a racist in this thread?? so according to you, what i posted is consider racism, yet you're not calling me a racist either?

Comment

Working...
                      X