Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give it up to Peterson. He NEVER stopped fighting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it up to Peterson. He NEVER stopped fighting.

That's heart ya'll. He was fighting back up to the end - unlike Brook.

He never started fighting. He certainly never tried to box. From the get go he sat there and let Spence T off right on his ****ing face and body.

Horrible performance.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
      He never started fighting. He certainly never tried to box. From the get go he sat there and let Spence T off right on his ****ing face and body.

Horrible performance.
      Well, that's what "the fans want", right? Stand and trade punches? He's just trying to send "the fans" home happy.

Comment

He's tough.

He did want out at the time of stoppage. He said "make a call" rather than oppose it. Fair enough though, he was just taking a beating.

Comment

100 percent.. Losing badly but he gave it all he had and came back as strong as he could after KD.. True Warrior

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            Well, that's what "the fans want", right? Stand and trade punches? He's just trying to send "the fans" home happy.
            Yeah I'm sure some people got a kick out of a lopsided beat down.

I didn't. If I was him I'd fire his coach, or retire after a performance of that nature.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              He's tough.

He did want out at the time of stoppage. He said "make a call" rather than oppose it. Fair enough though, he was just taking a beating.
              I don't call that wanting out. I call that letting the trainer make the decision. Better that than taking a knee IMO

Comment

Lol the delusion to think Peterson showed more heart than Brook. Peterson quit, I don't blame him for it as he had no chance, but he quit nonetheless.

Comment

Sucks that it had to be him, probably should not have even taken that fight to be honest but that is the type of man he is. Fearless and a lot of Heart!

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                    Lol the delusion to think Peterson showed more heart than Brook. Peterson quit, I don't blame him for it as he had no chance, but he quit nonetheless.
                    Peterson would have gone back out there had his trainer told him to. And despite being completely outclassed and arguably carried that last round, he kept on dodging, kept on swinging. Unlike Rigo.

Never took a knee - unlike Brook and Cotto.

Sorry, I respect the man for what I just saw AND for being the only one with the balls to take a dangerous fight against this guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X