No announcement yet.

Cotto mitt work with Roach today, hitting hard and looks sharp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by True That View Post
    I think Thurman might be too young and good for Cotto at this stage of his career, just my opinion though.

Danny Garcia, I don't know why but I just can't get myself up for that one, not sure why.

Was just thinking out of his possible options like Kell Brook, Khan, Margarito 3 or Matthysse.

Between those guys, if he fights Brook and wins people will say Brook was already done after losing back to back to GGG and Spence.
    If he beats Khan, people will say Khan was a glass jawed bum who just got KO'd and is a part time boxer, etc., etc..

Margarito I would like to see because Cotto would beat his ass really bad right now. They have a lot of history together, bad blood. But....Margarito is way past it though. He's 39 years old and done, will people pay for that on PPV?

This brings me to Mathysse. He had the best performance on the Canelo-Chavez card, he performed better than Canelo, Lemieux, etc...

The trainer rivalry between Joel Diaz and Roach would be renewed.

At this stage of both guys careers it just makes the most sense for both. It would also be easy to make since both are with Golden Boy.

But this is just my opinion though. I respect yours too on who you want to see Cotto fight.

But we will see what happens, we'll find out soon enough after Kamegai.
    I feel u and respect ur opinion bro.
    You might be right with thurman but i feel itll be very competitive and we saw thurman when he took them body shots from collazo and was hurt i feel cotto could hurt him and is a winnable fight. I feel danny and him could havr a huge all rican fight at the garden and could kinda be like a passing of thr torch if danny can pull off the upset. I like the khan and brook fights also and but u are right he wont get credit if he beats brook because of eyes and khan would go to sleep. Margarito i feel is done at this poiny and doesnt deserve a big money fight. I just dont feel matthysse is a big enough name for the event at the moment. I feel like hes looking for a one last big event and while matthysse is certainly dangerous lile the others his name not really known. My preference would be bradley but since he retired its not gonna happen.

Comment

Cotto can phone it in here & win. Sharp or nah.

Comment

Miguel did looked very sharp and I have not seen him doing as much body work in a loooonnnngggg time.

Comment

Brilliant fighter is Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            why is there a ring girl just chilling there at the corner???
            tecate paid for some advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              why is there a ring girl just chilling there at the corner???
              The obvious answer is that tecAte wrote her a check.

Comment

Working...
              X