Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan Is hitting too hard at WW, feel sorry for Alexander!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is a good boxer but his weak chin and mental make-up makes him vulnerable against anyone with decent skills. Alexander's skill is underrated... I don't understand why he gets so much hate on this site but he does. Alexander should be the favorite in this fight. Khan has a long way to go before he's favored in any match IMO.

Comment

He's gonna put a beating on a devon.

Comment

Alexander is worried about getting outboxed for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
          Khan is a good boxer but his weak chin and mental make-up makes him vulnerable against anyone with decent skills. Alexander's skill is underrated... I don't understand why he gets so much hate on this site but he does. Alexander should be the favorite in this fight. Khan has a long way to go before he's favored in any match IMO.
          Alexander can fight the most exciting fighters in the world and still create a boring fight. I just find him incredibly boring. However he is a skilled fighter who doesn't get the respect he deserves.

I'm split on who I want to see win. I hate Alexander but if Khan wins then he'll get all delusional and think he can beat Mayweather, except sadly he has a good chance of getting a Floyd fight if he wins IMO.

Comment

No matter how many times Khan let me down, I'm going to support him to the end. The Alexander fight shall not be the end. Go Khan my boy!

I scored higher than that score on that machine with my right hand. I couldn't do it with proper technique in order to bring the full blow and by the time it was asking for more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
              Alexander the twat is going down
              expected better of Khan in his fight with Diaz
              but he'll be up for this fight and come ready to shine
              the twat lacks the power to make much of Khan's chin vulnerability
              he doesn't respond well to body punches, which Khan can throw well
              Khan has the better jab, footwork, and power
              this fight is all Khan, probably a wide UD
              I don't know how people can think this when Alexander would destroy Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunarcy View Post
                No matter how many times Khan let me down, I'm going to support him to the end. The Alexander fight shall not be the end. Go Khan my boy!

I scored higher than that score on that machine with my right hand. I couldn't do it with proper technique in order to bring the full blow and by the time it was asking for more money.
                What score you get?

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  What score you get?
                  Can't remember precisely it was around 850-890. I should've more goes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    You got served

Comment

Working...
                    X