Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not too late for Spence, the damage stemming from his pouty nipples does hurt, but...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be genetic but then again it could be from PEDS. Just look at it this way, he is a pro athlete at the highest level and has red flags that look like they could point to PED usage. You cant blame people for speculating. I personally dont care because i think about 75% of boxers are on peds maybe even more. I just laugh about spences ***** ****, i wouldnt be surprised at all though if he tested positive.

Comment

Of course he's on something. Clearly is. You don't get that shredded without drugs. Look at ggg. That's a natural physique.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Of course he's on something. Clearly is. You don't get that shredded without drugs. Look at ggg. That's a natural physique.
        Everyone knows black people are naturally ripped on the upper body, just as white people have better legs (upper leg/thigh) and Asians have monster calves, etc etc.

One shouldn't even bat an eye when they see this shieet. Of course there are exceptions to the rule especially with some people having mixed race genes but that's how it generally is.

When you see the Mayweather's, Roy Jones, Errol Spence, Charlos, etc etc, all these black guys with rippling upper bodies you shouldn't be surprised, just like you shouldn't be surprised by Pacquiao's ridiculous calves or GGG's legs and calves too.

Hispanic guys with monster chins, no surprise there.

We're all human yes, but we're not built exactly the same way, just like not all apes are built the exact same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          The girl in your avy is pretty hot but she's 2 Big Macs away from being just fat.
          Nah...two Big Macs would not put that broad overboard it would go straight to her thighs.

Comment

maybe it skips a generation? LETS SEE GRANDPA SPENCES NIPPLES NOW!

Comment

I'm literally loling right now.
              Beercules Hype Job

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                I'm literally loling right now.
                Beercules Hype Job
                Now, it's also a possibility that he got the condition from his mother, and obviously a shirtless pic of her would be inappropriate and immoral so we won't go there. Maybe he has a brother who also has the condition?

Comment

I'm sure there was strict testing in this fight, we shall see.

Comment

Working...
                  X