Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward Is Not Winning Another Close Dec By Illegal Tactics. He's A Disgrace

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward is going to have to dominate to win a decision I think.

If it's close they will give it Kovalev. Maybe that's fair.

I think this rematch will be better than the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
      If B-hop and Wladimir Klitschko had a baby together they would call it Andre Ward.

Ward is legit shooting double legs. has Hopkins or Klitschko resorted to that yet?

Comment

Sweet science doe.

Comment

people act like Ward is so fearless.

what fear would he have? if he can stay fighting on home soil with home ref that would let him get away with cheating?

he has no fear of power because at any point, he can lower his head and just shoot a double then straight into upperbody clinch.... then hold and hit. have those count in the compubox too.

what fear would he have? knowing he can wrestle .....

Comment

Wards a master class grappler show some respect

Comment

it's the complete opposite. he's the most cowardly fighter out of all current top fighters.

ask him to fight in Russia or Khazakstan.... in a neutral arena

"NO CONCESSIONS"

man he knows for a fact with a neutral ref he would get exposed as the fraud that he is. just LMAO @ his boxing "skills". dude is the most blatant cheat in boxing history.

Comment

well you all know what i think of wards 'style' its hideous to watch and largely illegal. however i hope you and others arent pinning your hopes on the rematch being revenge for the first fight. I think it will probably be even closer as kovalev caught him by suprise in the first few rounds, ward will be more wary. I think you are going to see the most negative version of ward yet, and its going to be very close either way in a fight thats an absolute stinker. Maybe i will change my mind but i think this time ward will win in a close, but not controversial decision. I just dont see what adjustments kovalev will make.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                  Check facts Andre is the GOD body of clinching he could teach them some moves..
                  Andre shoots in for a mean takedown, dude learned from the Diaz brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Cyclone View Post
                    Andre shoots in for a mean takedown, dude learned from the Diaz brothers.
                    Man he could be the ATG Goat of mma I don't know why he thinks he can box.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      Ward is going to have to dominate to win a decision I think.

If it's close they will give it Kovalev. Maybe that's fair.

I think this rematch will be better than the first.
                      Setting up for a third clash is your thinking, I assume?
                      Wouldn't mind seeing it a third time If it is truly a close fight this time round.
                      It will be interesting to see what Kovalev does differently, will he go out for the kill, will he be better conditioned to last through the last half of the fight, could be FOTY candidate If both play their part.

Comment

Working...
                      X