Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Eastern Europeans taking over boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to be honest they only beating american fighters its been known for years the best boxers are not americans.

Comment

They already dominated amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
        Eastern Europeans have a champion in pretty much every decision above 126 we got Loma @126 then some good contenders at 135 like shafikov and redkach @140 we got Postol @ 147 very good up and comer Ponomarev also Ivan Golub moved down to 147 very good prospect @160 we got GGG @168 chudinov @175 Kov and Beterbiev cruiser we got Lebedev,Drozd,Kudrashiov,Usyk,Chakhiev,Glowacki and heavy we got Wlad,Povetkin and Glazkov
        dont forget Mekhontsev,Gvozdyk,Fonfara and Khytrov .

Comment

I'm just old enough to remember people mocking Rocky 4 because a 7 ft tall commie would never really beat our heavyweight champions in reality

And the term "great white hope"

How times change
          Last edited by ////; 10-05-2015, 03:42 AM.

Comment

I would say an emphatic yes. But with Cubans now being able to fight professionally things might get interesting. I think in ten years boxing will belong to Eastern Euros and Cubans.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaUsykKlichko View Post
              Eastern Europeans have a champion in pretty much every decision above 126 we got Loma @126 then some good contenders at 135 like shafikov and redkach @140 we got Postol @ 147 very good up and comer Ponomarev also Ivan Golub moved down to 147 very good prospect @160 we got GGG @168 chudinov @175 Kov and Beterbiev cruiser we got Lebedev,Drozd,Kudrashiov,Usyk,Chakhiev,Glowacki and heavy we got Wlad,Povetkin and Glazkov
              Postol is horrible and boring just like Klitschko. Ruining Boxing with that style of fighting. Loma, GGG and Kovalev are the **** though!! **** the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
                I'm just old enough to remember people mocking Rocky 4 because a 7 ft tall commie would never really beat our heavyweight champions in reality

And the term "great white hope"

How times change
                where are the great white american boxers??

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                  where are the great white american boxers??
                  Stax, you're talking to the same person (alt) who red k'd this little beaut to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    Stax, you're talking to the same person (alt) who red k'd this little beaut to me.

lmao,these dudes cant even contain themselves anymore,white hoodies flowing all around.

Comment

The P4P no. 1 spot potentially belongs to Lomachenko.

Comment

Working...
                      X