No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer Pleads With Horn To Forget Crawford, Fight Mundine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Australia taking over the fight game, they ain't laughing now. Just like that, Australia's favourite son comes in and dethrones one of the best fighters of the last couple decades, securing his position as the #1 p4p active fighter today.

Onya Jeff, early days mate, still plenty more asses to be whooped!
    Umm....everyone's still laughing buddy! Looks now like Australia's favourite son is already planning his escape route to avoid a bloodbath beating from Crawford. Aussie boxing is still a joke. And by the way, beating a almost 40 year old boxer on his way out the game wasn't nearly as big a accomplishment as you're making it out to be. It's an embarrassment that the old guy was the favorite in the fight.....lol

Comment

Wow.

These Australians are cowardly, they have no sense of honor or what it means to be a true champion. Always looking for the easy way out.

Comment

If he's an man he will take his beating, if he is an smart man he should listen to his trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Wow.

These Australians are cowardly, they have no sense of honor or what it means to be a true champion. Always looking for the easy way out.
          I kinda agree. But hey if you can avoid an beating and get paid why not.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Wow.

Says the American...

Thurman wants nothing to do with Spence
            Davis wants nothing to do with Lomachenko
            Wilder wants nothing to do with AJ (or anyone else good it seems)
            Andrade ducks everyone
            Cruz ducking the third fight with Frampton in the UK
            Garcia wanted nothing to do with a Khan rematch
            Floyd ducked a whole slew of fighters
            Bradley Ducked Khan
            Quillen ducked GGG
            Ward ducked Bute and rematches with Froch and Kessler
            Pavlick ducked Abraham (which is why he moved to 168)
            Warren ducked McDonnell

Now that's cowardly!!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              If he's an man he will take his beating, if he is an smart man he should listen to his trainer.
              The sad part is, it isn't even his trainer. It's some has-been, trying to encourage horn to be a coward.

And of course, the other cowards on this forum actually cosign this nonsense.

Comment

Already setting up the excuses with the “weight drained”

Comment

I have absolutely NO PROBLEM WITH THIS............as long as he gives up his belt. Give up your belt and you can fight whoever you like.

Comment

Crawford and Pacquiao are #1-2 in the WBO's WW rankings. I wonder if Pacquiao would take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I have absolutely NO PROBLEM WITH THIS............as long as he gives up his belt. Give up your belt and you can fight whoever you like.
                      I agree. Canelo gave it up and survived.

Comment

Working...
                      X