Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This explains why we've been hearing a lot of anti-FBI rhetoric from the WH lateley. They're on full damage control mode.

- Trump officials discovered Mueller had the emails when his prosecutors used them as the basis for questions to witnesses, the sources said.

- The emails include 12 accounts, one of which contains about 7,000 emails, the sources said.

- The accounts include the team's political leadership and the foreign-policy team, the sources said.
    So apparently Mueller is using the emails to confirm things, and get new leads. He's just giving them rope to let them hang themselves. Kushner's next.

The transition sources said they were surprised about the emails because they have been in touch with Mueller's team and have cooperated.
    No one knows what Mueller and his team knows.

The sources say that transition officials assumed that Mueller would come calling, and had sifted through the emails and separated the ones they considered privileged. But the sources said that was for naught, since Mueller has the complete cache from the dozen accounts.
    I guess they thought he would only have access to what they gave him.

Souces say Mueller obtained the emails from the General Services Administration, the government agency that hosted the transition email system, which had addresses ending in “ptt.gov," for Presidential Transition Team.

Government emails are by definition part of the public record and available to the investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That's a claim on your end. Now prove it. Via sourcing, of course.

I'm still waiting for you to source the claims you made yesterday.

Please get to citing sources and not just making new claims.

The conditions will be the same as my bet with Amazinger.

A resignation in disgrace is a loss on my end.

However, "any" departure is not. Health concerns, or God forbid his death, is a push.

You play semantics, so I have to be clear.

Go dig up the conditions I set with Amazinger, present them here for clarity, and the bet will be on if the final condition below is met....

Now this will include alts on your end, so for you I'll need a mod to pipe in as well promising to ban any new alts of yours. It's pretty foolish of me to bet with a guy like you who creates alts whenever he's banned if a mod doesn't agree to zap the alts you'll no doubt create.

Now I'm the meantime let's make sure you're going to be rational...

You've made specific claims. I addressed them earlier by asking for sources. Prove or retract those claims, please.

Only source or retract. No attrition tactics and obfuscation, please. I'll need sources proving said claims or a retraction. Nothing else.

Get to steppin
      Hurricanes have me on low tech, so I can't Google at the moment. Nevertheless, Jared's response was something along the lines of ''If it's what you say, I love it!'' I also cannot dig through for prior ban-bets, so it's my conditions, not dissimilar from yours: If Trump resigns, is impeached, or leaves the office for any other reason than death, I win. If he makes it through four years of term, you win. Btw, thank USA for my current status. I'm not creating alts anymore, either. Only two accounts are mine and the hit girl's.

Comment

• Mueller just slapped down Trump's lawyer on his claim that emails were illegally obtained

Why so much panic/lying/attempted deflection from WH if there is nothing to fear?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          Mueller just slapped down Trump's lawyer on his claim that emails were illegally obtained

Why so much panic/lying/attempted deflection from WH if there is nothing to fear?
          Maybe trump should pull a Hillary and destroy the hard drive and emails.

FBI has already set the precedent

Comment

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
            This explains why we've been hearing a lot of anti-FBI rhetoric from the WH lateley. They're on full damage control mode.

So apparently Mueller is using the emails to confirm things, and get new leads. He's just giving them rope to let them hang themselves. Kushner's next.

No one knows what Mueller and his team knows.

I guess they thought he would only have access to what they gave him.

Yeah I go to fox "entertainment" news for the laugh. Demolition job on mueller credibility on full swing. So if mueller again discovered one of trumps team lied they'd downplay it as mueller just being bias

Comment

• Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              Hurricanes have me on low tech, so I can't Google at the moment.
              That is nonsense .

You have Internet access, obviously, and Google isnt blacked out in spots.

Of course there are many other search engines besides Google.

So again, prove or retract.

I thought I was clear it was to be one or the other.

Lets get these assertions of yours cleared up before I agree to any bets with you.

If you can't retract assertions you admit you can't source, bets with you are a complete waste of time.

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
              Only two accounts are mine and the hit girl's.
              So you've admitted making alts. That's a step in the right direction.

Go ahead and deactivate those now if you want me to still consider ban bets with you.

So you have 2 things to do before I move on to finalizing any bet with you:

1. Source or retract your claims there is evidence of collusion.

2. Deactivate your alts. All of them. Besides doing that, I'll need you to tell us which accounts were the alts you deactivated.
              Last edited by 1bad65; 12-17-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Thats whats so funny about the D superfans.

They can't cite any evidence of collusion on Trump's part, yet they maintain he is guilty of collusion.

And they completely ignore Hillary wiping clean hard drives and smashing cell phones with hammers, while under subpoena.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

They can't cite any evidence of collusion on Trump's part, yet they maintain he is guilty of collusion.

And they completely ignore Hillary wiping clean hard drives and smashing cell phones with hammers, while under subpoena.
                  The difference is clintonemail.com and @ttp.gov

Everything that came from .gov and to .gov from Hillary's email is government property. That's why Hillary was able to sift thru and delete 30,000 clintonemail.com and the Trump admin can't sift thru and delete .gov emails. That's the difference between an experienced government crook and a new government crook.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/dec/17/republican-playbook-mueller-investigation

This is pretty funny as it predicts your responses perfectly

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      The difference is clintonemail.com and @ttp.gov

Everything that came from .gov and to .gov from Hillary's email is government property. That's why Hillary was able to sift thru and delete 30,000 clintonemail.com and the Trump admin can't sift thru and delete .gov emails. That's the difference between an experienced government crook and a new government crook.
                      Both were under investigation and subpoena so the .com or .gov don’t matter.. it’s under subpoena

If I’m trump, I do the exact same thing Hillary did, and then just say it “extremely careless”, which is now legally a valid excuse as fbi and comey explained how it’s not a crime

Comment

Working...
                      X