Come say congrats to the newest member of the 50k club

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come say congrats to the newest member of the 50k club

Bobby Deez !

In just about 4 months, Bobby Deez has put up a staggering 400.93 posts per day to cross the 50,000 threshold that eludes even the biggest ****in losers on this forum.

So everyone send him a commemorative blue parallelogram in honor of this achievement.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-07-2017, 01:06 PM.

It's not the quantity but the quality of posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Bobby Deez !

In just about 4 months, Bobby Deez has put up a staggering 400.93 posts per day to cross the 50,000 threshold that eludes even the biggest ****in losers on this forum.

So everyone send him a commemorative blue parallelogram in honor of this achievement.

LOL!!!! The other day he posted I sounded like I was on welfare in the "what would you do if you won $1 mil" thread.

I looked at his post count and saw almost 47,000 posts since Aug 2017 and thought to myself , "its clear with that amount of posts who is on welfare."

Comment

400 posts per day

not even in height of the pact@rd-fl0mo wars could i have posted that much

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          400 posts per day

not even in height of the pact@rd-fl0mo wars could i have posted that much
          At least you put a gem out there once in a while bro

Comment

I checked my statistic i only post 4 per day

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Bobby Deez !

Kisses cabron , but Jhonny gonna tax dat azz..I fed him Kobe beef for 3 ****ing days. He shat in his dog food bowl..
              I regret walkin into that pet store, when Jhonny entered our lives at 380,000!yen or 3K dollars..

Note~to dog lovers, never let your woman choose a crazy chihuahua with a lot to prove. Jhonny is crazy

Comment

A simply legendary feat of modern era Boxing Scene posting. Wilt Chamberlain-esque in its prolific nature. I am honored to have witnessed this.

Comment

How the **** is that even possible...

Comment

And i thought my average 10 posts a day was too much.

Comment

Working...
                    X