Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Lounge Poster Can you imagine crying like this?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Nah I'm more of a b*tch than that. Balled my eyes out first time I saw Titanic, but now that I've seen it so many times, I just laugh at all the funny death scenes, which I know is quite ****ed up since it really happened.

Cried during Creed, Charlotte's Web, Ric Flair 30 for 30 when Ric's standing there with his daughter (hot as **** btw).

Even that movie The Edge Of Seventeen. The scene where the brother and sister hug, that **** got me bro.
    I love titanic too, I respected the band more than di-cap-ri-phaggot... Titanic is one of the greatest comedies I've ever seen......tears of laughter are the only tears worth shedding

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Homie, glad you spoke up on your own behalf.......

Black thick women make my blood boil, and I make no excuses for love/passion.

Dudes(wimmin) with lil tit tays do not cause the magnum to move...

Peace hermano
      Damn right, man.

Comment

Buy a whole chicken, mash up potatoes, get an apple pie eat at home, this is option 1.

Option 2: go to my friends multimillion dollar home in Roppongi hills, eat his catered meal, go home feeling envious after he shows me his car collection.

Option 3: go to the American club and eat with other Americans, & soldiers families.

Option 1 or 2 are easy choices, option 3 requires me to bring chateau Margaux red wine for 8 - 18 bills.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1hvkWoXTeQ

It wouldn't be expected. But highly respected,until me & my girl drink most of it..
        what does that multimillion dollar home look like? send me a pic. i always thought they only had those luxury condos. i wonder what roppongi mansions look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
          what does that multimillion dollar home look like? send me a pic. i always thought they only had those luxury condos. i wonder what roppongi mansions look like.
          Here's the top of my homeboys home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKPB0ytVHms

Comment

Here's the top of my homeboys home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKPB0ytVHms
            oh got it. so it's a high rise condo. that's what i was thinking when you mentioned roppongi. i thought for a moment that it was real house.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
              oh got it. so it's a high rise condo. that's what i was thinking when you mentioned roppongi. i thought for a moment that it was real house.
              Glad you understood, 8 million mansion is just a big apartment in the center of Tokyo..we measure land in cm...

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I am into all types of cisgender women.
                Elroy only likes women whose bodies looks like young males.
                So back atcha, Elroy.
                people here know what i likes
                , :boobies:

youre just projecting your sick desires onto me.

keep your sickness to yourself, bruh

Comment

Working...
                X