Jan Sobieski:Savior of Western Europe:defeated Muslim Ottoman Turks at Vienna

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      My polish buddy brings me back some top shelf stuff from Poland. Sobieski, Amber for my lady, and spiritus 192 proof when he visits me in Japan..can't drink know more, but it's a great degreaser.

Polish People are cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        My polish buddy brings me back some top shelf stuff from Poland. Sobieski, Amber for my lady, and spiritus 192 proof when he visits me in Japan..can't drink know more, but it's a great degreaser.

Polish People are cool.
        Sobieski is ****ty vodka though. Some like bottom shelf. Used to drink it sometimes though. Good polish vodka is awesome though.

Comment

Sobieski is ****ty vodka though. Some like bottom shelf. Used to drink it sometimes though. Good polish vodka is awesome though.
          I like polish things..you a great goose, kettle1 kinda guy?

Splash of cranberry?

Comment

Polish People are cool.
            Sobieski isn't top shelf in Poland lol. I've drunk a lot of it in college when I was younger and broker doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Sobieski isn't top shelf in Poland lol. I've drunk a lot of it in college when I was younger and broker doe.
              I know.. It's cheap... But I'm common too..not cheap, just common.

Comment

I like polish things..you a great goose, kettle1 kinda guy?

Splash of cranberry?
                At the bar I used to drink mainly Gin. I'm a cheap vodka guy at heart. Don't drink booze anymore though. Just beer.

Comment

At the bar I used to drink mainly Gin. I'm a cheap vodka guy at heart. Don't drink booze anymore though. Just beer.
                  I drink only alcohol free beer. Only.
                  I'm not invincible like I thought! What at an idiot I was.

Comment

He broke the Turks back, they steady declined after that.
                    Yep Jan The Man.
                    They had been declining since the death of Suleyman the Magnificent in 1566. Poor leadership, the jannisaries power hadn't been checked by the Ottoman Sultans and politics had caused that decline.

Nevertheless, still a huge defeat for the Ottomans.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                      They had been declining since the death of Suleyman the Magnificent in 1566. Poor leadership, the jannisaries power hadn't been checked by the Ottoman Sultans and politics had caused that decline.

Nevertheless, still a huge defeat for the Ottomans.
                      The same can be said of Europe.too many wars against each other. Jan was outnumbered, and crushed em.

Poor leader ship in battle or business, an azz whooping in the making..

Comment

Working...
                      X