Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder's Manager: Deontay is Feared - 3 Failed Foes in 16 Months!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
    I can't stand people like Wilder who had an easy way to the World title fight and now keep the WBC title hostage by fighting bums again.Confident fighters and winners don't do this.
    Just like Vitali Klitschko fighting a glorified journeyman in Corrie Sanders for vacant belt & fighting guys like kingpin, sosnowski, danny williams. Chagaev defending against skelton & carl drumond. Povetkin defending his regular title vs 72 year old cedric boswell & wawrzyk... we get it you don't like Wilder & you support drug cheats like Ortiz, Povetkin & Vitali Klitschko... I don't even like Wilder but the flack he takes by eastern european fans is a disgrace...

Comment

Originally posted by bluepete View Post
      Ortiz cheating is nothing new. Interesting sales pitch though, now they're all taking drugs through fear of Deontay lol.
      I think he's in the history books at this point. "Most Opponents Who Failed a Drug Test Before Fighting Him".

I don't think they're ducking him. I think they're trying to slip one past to try and beat him using banned substances.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
        People like you are truly pathetic, another grown man fails a drug test, and you want to somehow blame Wilder.

I have even heard people accuse Wilder of using the force, and compelling Ortiz and others to break the rules.

Half of this nonsense is racism, the other half racism, because nothing else makes sense, there is no credible reason to fault the clean athlete, and call his manhood into question, while absolving the dirty cheater who is a disgrace to boxing, I dont want to hear excuses, a banned substance was in his system and thats it.
        spot on bud... i agree completely & I don't even like Wilder but the guy can't catch a break...

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
          I'm not saying that Ortiz didn't take something, but it is the way that Wilder's team always handles these things...They scream and yell without proper investigation, talk about being feared rather than saying "Hey lets see this out and investigate" they throw in the towel right away...
          What the hell are you talking about? He FAILED A TEST.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Jay Deas, manager of WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder, is furious at the shocking news that their upcoming opponent, Luis Ortiz, tested positive for a banned substance. World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman broke the news late Thursday night. Their fight is scheduled for November 4th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, but more than likely Ortiz will be pulled and replaced by another opponent.
            [Click Here To Read More]
            Feared????? LMAO....you serious? All the fights were signed, each guy knew he'd be monitored for drugs...BUT they are taking drugs because they are scared to fight him? Why the hell did they sign the contract to begin with then? Why do they always try to follow through with the fight afterwards then if they are scared?

They would just walk away from the fight like "Hey, we tried", if they were scared. But they don't do that, you know who does do that? Wilder and his team do that, everytime only to fight some scrub where the finish negotiations in one day as if they already had the contract typed up.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
              Wilder is one of the most feared heavyweights of the modern era. This is unreal what I'm seeing
              Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              These PED cheats are absolutely shook of the Bronze Bomber.

They know they can't beat him man to man by being all natural. So they need a crutch.

I bet even Anthony Joshua is juicing.
              I know you guys are probably trolling.

But, Povetkin was popped for a substance he was taking prior, and admitted doing so. Ortiz was popped before. Find it hard to conclude this has anything to do with the oh so scary Wilder (really?)

The other opponent shouldn't have even been fighting Wilder, as it was one of the long list of no-hopers fed to him. Barely needs mentioning.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                I think he's in the history books at this point. "Most Opponents Who Failed a Drug Test Before Fighting Him".

I don't think they're ducking him. I think they're trying to slip one past to try and beat him using banned substances.
                It has nothing to do with Wilder. They take substances because they are cheats, Wilder or not..

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  These PED cheats are absolutely shook of the Bronze Bomber.
                  They know they can't beat him man to man by being all natural. So they need a crutch.
                  I bet even Anthony Joshua is juicing.
                  Why don't you stop feeding the feking rumor mill. You guys are so bogus, can't even wait for the full story, AND making assumptions about Joshua. Geez, get a life, bubba.

Comment

“This is very early. We don’t exactly what’s going to happen,”

Exactly. So IOW, Wilder needs to chill out and wait for details, like any sane person would. And that INCLUDES boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      “This is very early. We don’t exactly what’s going to happen,”

Exactly. So IOW, Wilder needs to chill out and wait for details, like any sane person would. And that INCLUDES boxing fans.
                      We know exactly what happened. Ortiz failed a drug test.

Comment

Working...
                      X