Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Cotto-Margarito 3 the last option for Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3dBundy View Post
    you would look like a hoe too if someone would beat the **** out of you with plaster and then pretends to be innocent.
    Thats just some sore loser sht. Smh

Cant accept defeat like a man u so gotta reach for an excuse.

Comment

I hope Cotto doesn't fight Canelo (again) or GGG, he is going to lose. I don't like Margarito. He doesn't deserve another big pay...but you know what...**** it, just **** it...fight this pedazo de mierda Margarito...
      Last edited by MachoPower; 09-09-2017, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Thats just some sore loser sht. Smh

Cant accept defeat like a man u so gotta reach for an excuse.
        before the fight against mosley he tried to cheat and was caught, it's his own fault that the ppl doubt his entire career now. what has he achieved since mosley? trust me he has cheated against cotto, probably also against many other boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          I hope it doesn't happen Margarito does not deserve the fight, If I were Cotto the only way I would do it is winner take all so that he flogs Margo who doesn't get paid.

Margarito is shot and was beat up by Carson Jones until they found a way to steal the win.
          it was a disgrace that they gave margaritos last fight to him as a win and I used to like him

Comment

I think Cotto wants to make sure his last fight is a win. Margarito is shot and Cotto should beat him. The fight would pay well because of the history between them. I doubt Cotto would fight Andrade or Lemieux because they are too dangerous. Matthysse and Danny Garcia would be good fights he should win.

Comment

I don't think Margarito deserves the Cotto fight but that's not Cotto's problem. It's an almost sure win for him and I think it's a high paying fight but I might be wrong about that. As the article says he doesn't have many good choices.

Comment

If Cotto Vs Margarito III was an action flick, it would be a B-Grade action flick that's thrilling, highly entertaining, fun to watch and easy to follow. It may be B-Grade but its entertainment values can't be looked down.

I hope it gets made.

Comment

far far from it... not even close. cotto has options and marg aint one of them.

Comment

Cotto vs pac make it happen

Comment

**** that. Give me Cotto-Pacquiao II

Comment

Working...
                      X