Mike Tyson talking truth about the Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Tyson talking truth about the Heavyweight Division

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ays-mike-tyson

Tyson talking the truth here in this article in the aftermath of Joshua vs. Klitschko

Real talk by Mike
    Last edited by The Time; 05-04-2017, 10:56 AM.

What's that saying?

As the Heavyweight Division goes so does boxing

Well, when the Heavyweights are at the forefront, boxing is definitely taken up to another level.

Only good and better things can happen for boxing when the Heavyweights are making big headlines.

Comment

have to disagree with mike on this one. HW does not make boxing. during tyson's time, HW was very popular because look at all the names that were fighting in the HW division. If the lower division was this stacked before, im sure HW division will not get all the spot light.

Comment

mike Tyson made a living fighting lesser comp. yes hes one of my fav but lets keep it real here the guys resume isn't great.

Comment

I agree with Mike. While the lower weight divisions can be exciting and entertaining, nothing has quite the impact of two skilled heavy weights trying to take each other's head off. I hope the promoters are able to put together some exciting fights in the division. It's been a long time.

Comment

Working...
          X