Collapse
No announcement yet.

CompuClinch: Ward Vs. Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

larry why not just post the entire sequence of video instead of starting the video when kov is already holding. for example the ward-kessler clinch video shows ward initiating all the clinches. im sure you could make a ward-kessler vid with kessler holding but would that be honest? you know the reason kov is holding is because ward started holding him but that part was cut out. you aren't biaed though right? you are against edited videos right? what happened!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Kov had him in a headlock lol, you just gonna ignore that? My bad, I forget you Kov fan boys are blind. Even Kov's dirty tactics couldn't save him, held 50+ times.

Bow down to the light heavy messiah, SOG "The King Krusher" Ward

notice how SOG's crown resembles that of Jesus
      yep..i post video proof and they igore it and form their own damn agenda..these are the type of posters you just ignore..this is my last reply..i am done talking to people like this

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
        So some say in the last half of the fight that Kovalev "Clearly" held more and instigated the majority of the clinches so I have looked into this fight and counted clinches instigated by each fighter.

Also before handing out the result I would like to say ducking your head very low and lunging in is what I'd say is something that is pretty much instigating the movement so with that said here are the results.
        • Round 1: Ward 4 Kovalev 1
        • Round 2: Ward 3 Kovalev 0
        • Round 3: Ward 6 Kovalev 1
        • Round 4: Ward 4 Kovalev 0
        • Round 5: Ward 3 Kovalev 1
        • Round 6: Ward 5 Kovalev 0
        • Round 7: Ward 4 Kovalev 1
        • Round 8: Ward 4 Kovalev 1
        • Round 9: Ward 4 Kovalev 1
        • Round 10: Ward 4 Kovalev 0
        • Round 11: Ward 5 Kovalev 0
        • Round 12: Ward 5 Kovalev 1

Some little funny ones to note round 3 second clinch in Ward shoots in for a takedown grabbing onto Kovalevs knee and once again round 6 second clinch in Ward tries to pick Kovalev up grabbing hold onto his legs.

Ward also shot in for a takedown early on in the fight here's a little picture to brighten up the wall of text

So final results
        Kovalev 7 Clinches
        Ward 51 Clinches

So from those results I've got no problem with how the three judges scored it personally I had it 119-107 for Ward I scored the second round as 9-9 because Ward was the more busier of the two.
        Ward is such crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
          Nothing compared to the biggest Ward clinch record of all time against Kessler - 88 clinches!
          Yep nowhere near as bad as that one I didn't expect it to be that bad either but still 58 clinches in total in a fight is pretty bad!
          Fight could have been cracking If the referee was doing his job and making sure it remained clean maybe we'd have seen a KO?

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
          It was there all night. Kov could have done it but he let the clinch happen when that bear hugging troll would come in like a bull with his head down and just head lock him.

All he had to do was take a half step back and pop that fucker. If Kov would have hit him 2 or 3 times while that troll attempted that BS matador shit, he would have stopped trying to clinch real quick.

I just hope the rematch happens and Kov sets the record straight with a stoppage. People like Ward are absolutely terrible for the sport. The guy doesn't fight at all. This dude literally just tries to hit and hold and tries to make every fight into a stink fest.
          Amen to that, he's got the whole silver spoon treatment and I don't get why he has it he's literally the least entertaining fighter in that top frame the only one thing I like him for is he makes me appreciate guys like Rigo, Loma and Lara a lot more to see guys fight like Ward wishes he could fight is quite impressive they can win their fights without the nonsense of turning this sport into a mini-wrestling contest.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
            yep..i post video proof and they igore it and form their own damn agenda..these are the type of posters you just ignore..this is my last reply..i am done talking to people like this
            If I really need to make a video to highlight it out for you I will but I'm not doing it today maybe for the weekend it could be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              larry why not just post the entire sequence of video instead of starting the video when kov is already holding. for example the ward-kessler clinch video shows ward initiating all the clinches. im sure you could make a ward-kessler vid with kessler holding but would that be honest? you know the reason kov is holding is because ward started holding him but that part was cut out. you aren't biaed though right? you are against edited videos right? what happened!!!
              Doesn't fit his narrative then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                Kov had him in a headlock lol, you just gonna ignore that? My bad, I forget you Kov fan boys are blind. Even Kov's dirty tactics couldn't save him, held 50+ times.

Bow down to the light heavy messiah, SOG "The King Krusher" Ward

notice how SOG's crown resembles that of Jesus
                He had to clinch to prevent Ward from working inside where he was more effective. It was actually a good strategy that worked well for Kovalev.

But the people in this thread crying get owned for breakfast, lunch and dinner, week after week so it's not surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Doesn't fit his narrative then.
                  i didnt make the video

Comment

EXCELLENT statistics, I personally counted more clinches so this is a more than fair assesment of how scared Ward was and how he was simply not in Kovalev's level.

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
                      playing blind man again? you posted edited video that doesn't show how they came together in the first place. you and i both know ward initiated those clinches then he tried to free his arm or arms to hold and hit. kov didn't let him by clinching back but ward started it. don't be a larry, larry

Comment

Working...
                      X