Charlo called out GGG..Crawford and Spence called out Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    I don't think his team will go for it.
    But who cares what you think? You're just going to hype a guy cuz he's black any way...

Comment

meanwhile , floyd is planning to fight a non boxer in a boxing match?

and yes,larry i brought up floyd which is a crime in your book

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Well lil g has no where to run after this fight whether it's win, lose or draw.
        Im not even a fan of ''lil G'' . The thing is u probably said the samething before u knew he would signed to fight Canelo. Before he was ducking Canelo and now he is ducking whoever u can find.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          meanwhile , floyd is planning to fight a non boxer in a boxing match?

and yes,larry i brought up floyd which is a crime in your book
          Watch out Larry will make a new thread abt how its ok to fight Mcgregor but bla bla bla. Hes coming for ur neck bro

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            But who cares what you think? You're just going to hype a guy cuz he's black any way...
            No, not black just better fighters. So I guess you do the opposite....figures, keep riding with losers & that's how you'll end up, a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              Im not even a fan of ''lil G'' . The thing is u probably said the samething before u knew he would signed to fight Canelo. Before he was ducking Canelo and now he is ducking whoever u can find.

He always wanted the canelo $fight$. The truth is his team is not confident mixing him up with good competition cuz when they tried it they failed (Jacobs).

Comment

Working...
              X