rising philly prospesct jesse hart gives a warning to goglovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rising philly prospesct jesse hart gives a warning to goglovkin

FightHype TV

[VIDEO] JESSE HART WARNS GENNADY GOLOVKIN TO STAY AT MIDDLEWEIGHT: "IF HE COMES UP, THAT'S HIS ASS"
    By Rahman Mcgilberry | March 16, 2016

"He's a little guy...I refuse to lose to a little man...why hasn't he fought these guys...Ward called him Little G...you got Andre Ward disrespecting you...if he comes up, that's his ass," stated super middleweight contender Jesse Hart, who shared his thoughts on undefeated middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin. Check it out!

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    I wish him well. His record is softer than baby poop but who knows? I will say, it's odd that a Philly fighter spends little time fighting IN Philly. I guess since out of what, 19 fights, he will enjoy his third one there.

I'd call out GGG too but what's weird is why not call out Canelo? He's a "middleweight" and is the money guy? I know... because he thinks he can beat GGG. That's so cute.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      You guys are clowns.

When a guy calls out the big bad wolf, you diss him and then have the nerve to ask why he doesn't call out one of the little piglets.

When he calls out the little piglet, you still diss him and then ask why he aint asking the big bad wolf for a fight instead.

It's always like this with you trolls. A guy loses whatever path he decides to take. The only defining factor is whether you like him or not, facts and truth don't matter.

Comment

Hey big bear is waiting for you...go there and see whats all about...

Comment

P4P one of the ugliest prospects I seen.

Comment

Hart should be a sparring partner for Golovkin. He would learn a lot.

Comment

Hart is not a big name to move up... gotta make $$$ cuz 97k wont cut it.

Comment

A shameless plug here, but I got to interview Jesse Hart on my podcast awhile back. He's a great guy!

Comment

LMAO at how agitated he got. That right there shows you the threat they feel when talking about Gennady. He is a bum, a nobody lol. Curtis Stevens Part 2, just as ghetto and as trash.

I love the part when he said "he hasn't fought Danny Jacobs.... and UH UH UH UH UH UH UH", and then Dontae (his name is self explanatory lmao) says "Ward"... when Ward moved UP to avoid Gennady.

Comment

hart gets ko'd by jack or degale

Comment

Working...
                    X