No announcement yet.

lol, Donald Trump's statement on shutting down all Muslim immigration

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #OccupyNSB View Post
    Can you imagine someone telling you with a straight face muslims aren't the problem when it comes to religious violence in real life?

This is one of those internet moments where the fat teenager you're talking to suffers from dementia, imagines they're Noam Chomsky and starts "deconstructing your anti-intellectual generalizations".

Actually, no this is the part where Dr. Phil asks you, "How's that workin' for ya?" And you just sort of sit there, stumped because you know your favorite white dude just called you on your ****. This is one of those moments when a very insecure white guy tries his darnedest to propagate utter stupidity. You have no idea what you're talking about dude who has never suffered, so shut the **** up like you know about life, you don't. The only thing you can speak ponderously on is your Mama's vagina and availability of her breast milk....

Comment

im not white but thanks for sharing your agenda with us

exposed

Comment

I wonder how many times ive been racially attacked and assumed to be a honkey redneck cracka on this website just because im not a black supremacist or ISIS sympathizer?

It's literally in the hundreds now

I am not the mythical white guy who caused all of your personal inadequacies, sorry. You're afraid to say anything to him in real life anyway. Not like you'll do anything once you finally find him.
        Last edited by ////; 12-07-2015, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Please tell us something of your life experiences or how you've suffered and it's made you a more "fair-minded" person? Since you aren't white.....

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            And he is going to make Mexico pay for it too so it won't cost us tax payers anything
            He's going to make ISIS pay for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              Please tell us something of your life experiences or how you've suffered and it's made you a more "fair-minded" person? Since you aren't white.....
              What the **** are you talking about you braindead imbecile?

What does me not being white have to do with how much I've "suffered"?

I didn't say I was some broke self-pitying ghetto failure, I just said I wasn't white. Keep guessing.

From what you've said so far, you dislike white people and see sympathizing with Islam as something to use against them.

You do realize there are white Muslims and that they had a larger and longer African slave trade than white Christians did? Rethink your cunning plan.

If you're going to blame your crap life on the lost battles of your ancestors you should at least find out who lost to who.
              Last edited by ////; 12-07-2015, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #OccupyNSB View Post
                What the **** are you talking about you braindead imbecile?

What does me not being white have to do with how much I've "suffered"?

I didn't say I was some broke self-pitying ghetto failure, I just said I wasn't white. Keep guessing.

From what you've said so far, you dislike white people and see sympathizing with Islam as something to use against them.

You do realize there are white Muslims and that they had a larger and longer African slave trade than white Christians did? Rethink your cunning plan.
                A lot of babble but still no answer ****.

Comment

This guy is literally asking me to prove I'm not white by listing ways I'm a loser and a failure?

In his words, "my struggles".

I'm not. Nobody is oppressing me. Shine my shoes you lazy self-pitying piece of garbage.

I have a feeling only two races exist to you and you assume anyone who isn't one must be the other.

I changed my mind about you being a Muslim. They have a certain level of feisty dignity about them.

Only one culture on Earth that goes straight to fake self pity. One on the entire planet.
                  Last edited by ////; 12-07-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraļ View Post
                    He's going to make ISIS pay for it!

Comment

Warrr Cupocity!.

Comment

Working...
                      X