Collapse
No announcement yet.

What in your honest opinion is gayer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have to say I wouldn't want a woman sticking anything up there. I am looking out for her and for me, since I'm not trying to have her finger smell like my butthole. Besides, think about how gay it is to be squinting your eyes in pleasure because someone is playing with your butthole. It doesn't just stop with a finger. You will get greedy, you will want bigger things up there. Before you know it, she is strapping up. Next exit? You guessed it. You'll be showing her your O face for the wrong reasons because now you are playing receiver. What I am trying to say is that the little innocent finger up there is like a gateway drug. You know who else would play with you butthole...

Nasty Nate.

Your O Face, O-O-O-O

Comment

Obviously having sexual intercourse with another man is gayer. I don't care what the motives or circumstances were. That is a clear ****sexual act. However, accepting anything in your arsehole is still strange and suspect.

Second, I have my doubts that Larry has even done time in a county jail much less a state prison, hence the whole thing about him raping another man is made up. Can't prove it or disprove it though as this is the internet.

Comment

Comment

the sexual tension between you 2 is overhwhelming

Comment

Comment

Kinda depends. Are you wearing assless chaps and a cowboy hat while sporting a handlebar mustache while the woman is massaging your prostate? Now that would be gayer

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Kinda depends. Are you wearing assless chaps and a cowboy hat while sporting a handlebar mustache while the woman is massaging your prostate? Now that would be gayer
                no,just the gimp mask lol. is that gay?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i have feeling you two are gonna f0ck instead of fight when you meet up
                  Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by THE GIMP View Post
                    no,just the gimp mask lol. is that gay?
                    Don't know about gay but its weird

Comment

sticking your dick in another man's brown eye is definitely gayer.

nothing wrong with getting your prostate played with. i get off on that myself and it helps me shoot monster loads.

it's not quite relevant to the discussion, but i also pay chicks to lick my ass while they play my balls. just putting it out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X