No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: The Ref Warned Peterson 19 Times About The Head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    The more Khan whines the more Peterson is going to feel like sticking him.
    Best thing to do is let your promoter handle it or come up with some ransom money for them belts.
    Why would he give Khan this rematch? I was all for it the day after the fight, but Khan's behavior since would have me telling him to shove it if I was Peterson. What a little punk.

Comment

Khan is such a sore loser whining b!tch! If I was Peterson, I would refuse to give him that rematch until he shows some graciousness to the new champ!

Comment

I hope khan and peterson rematch next year. imo khan won the fight, and if they rematch in a neutral city like Las Vegas then I can see khan winning back his belts.

Comment

Wah wah wah! Rematch!

Comment

Come on khan you're still crying,....move on....stop crying.....

Comment

Shut up already. Face it con, "YOU SUCK"!!!!! Give a rematch to Maidana, or Prescott first.

Comment

Comment

Can somebody please just knock this dude out (AGAIN!) so he can GO AWAY! All of these Excuses sure don't help your IMAGE! It is just pushing fans away!

Comment

khans garbage dot com

I must admit I've seen the fight over and over since and to be quite honest with everyone here ........ KHAN still sucks BALLzzz.

Comment

On Harold Lederman and the most experience judge from PR had Amir Kahn winning even with the points taken... I agree it sucks but move on... Move up or move down but please move on... Peterson won a contraversial majority decision but he won; he's the Unified Titlist... Champion has not been determined... Bradley is Rated #1 by the Ring.... Peterson vs Bradley for the Ring Championship....

Comment

Working...
                      X