Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone from BS/NSB ever met up and boxed/fought in real life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would honestly fight *******s on here two at a time, you are not wrong w this **** Larryx (even if ur going all ePeen with this thread)...so many of the *******s are always like "I will kick Floyd ass" I would love to see those same kids square up with me =)

Comment

Originally posted by clubpunch View Post
      Im 6'3 210 but I havent done any boxing since I got back from Iraq. Kinda lost the drive.
      you may get rusty but you never lose it....if you can fight you can fight..we aint talking no pro fight just some good sparring

Comment

Ive talked to a couple guys in the philly are who know some trainers and stuff from my gym but never sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
          I would honestly fight *******s on here two at a time, you are not wrong w this **** Larryx (even if ur going all ePeen with this thread)...so many of the *******s are always like "I will kick Floyd ass" I would love to see those same kids square up with me =)

Ohh no internet tough guy..

lol..

2 *******s at once...

What a joker...

Comment

Originally posted by Manny#1ATG View Post
            what is epeen??lol..seriously these guy dont know **** bout boxing..they wouldnt even know how to enter the ring

this is how it would look

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
              Ohh no internet tough guy..

lol..

2 *******s at once...

What a joker...
              wouldnt be hard at all...be like fighting 2 girls

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                you may get rusty but you never lose it....if you can fight you can fight..we aint talking no pro fight just some good sparring
                ya I hear you. I could still get down if need be. but the ol gas tank dont last as long lol

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                  wouldnt be hard at all...be like fighting 2 girls

Are you sure about that.. are you willing to put money on that. taking on 2 *******s on once..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    Are you sure about that.. are you willing to put money on that. taking on 2 *******s on once..
                    yep............................

Comment

Originally posted by clubpunch View Post
                      ya I hear you. I could still get down if need be. but the ol gas tank dont last as long lol
                      yep but when you're low on gas you gotta drive smart...lol

Comment

Working...
                      X