No announcement yet.

*******s, Pac Is Not Fighting Dec. 08 Marg, He's Fighting Nov, 10 Marg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    Margarito did exactly what a fighter who is off for a long time was suppose to do.....go the distance to get rounds in.

Some of you guys need to learn about boxing before posting bull****.
    resto had to not ko that bum gotcha...

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      mosley that tied against mora was coming off a major loss. mosley that lost to mayweather was coming off a ko victory against the hyped up resto wannabe that pac is fighting. the marquez that fought mayweather came off a ko victory unifying the lightweight division, duran made the same move up to welterweight against a better champ in sugar ray leonard and won.
      Mora fight proved that Mosley that Floyd fought was not the prime Mosley we all wanted to see that night. At least against Mora, you had a Mosley who had a tune up fight (against Floyd) and a weaker opponent in Mora......To me that is clear as day, what more proof do you need?

Also, you are going around in circles. You are crediting Mosley defeating Margo (16 months before Floyd) and criticizing Margo in the same sentence. Please make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Mora fight proved that Mosley that Floyd fought was not the prime Mosley we all wanted to see that night. At least against Mora, you had a Mosley who had a tune up fight (against Floyd) and a weaker opponent in Mora......To me that is clear as day, what more proof do you need?

Also, you are going around in circles. You are crediting Mosley defeating Margo (16 months before Floyd) and criticizing Margo in the same sentence. Please make up your mind.
        thats the exact thing *******s are doing they are discrediting mosleys win over resto and hyping resto up because thats who pacs fighting next. yeah mosleys losing it now but the mosley that floyd fought did ko the ring mags #1 welterweight marg who is being hyped up because pac is fighting him. old mosley as *******s like to discredit him as did whip margo period. he fought floyd and lost. the entire ******* agenda is to discredit every single floyd victory and hype up pacs walkover opponents. marg is a bum who was scared enough of old mosley that he tried to use plaster. floyd fought him and whipped him. i dont even need to play vids of roach proudly proclaiming they would only fight mosley at a catchweight of 142 because he is quote better than delahoya.

Comment

Honestly what's the point of this thread again? If you don't like the fight, why log onto the net to b1tch and complain about it?

I think you should redirect more of your time and energy to making prison letters for your soon to be incarcerated father Floyd.

Comment

there was no reason for pac to fight plastercheato in the first place. i suspect cheato took the payday to lose intentionally and give pac his 8th divison championship. also so pac can look good beating on a slow, non defensive, human punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
              there was no reason for pac to fight plastercheato in the first place. i suspect cheato took the payday to lose intentionally and give pac his 8th divison championship. also so pac can look good beating on a slow, non defensive, human punching bag.
              A punching bag that hit Cotto with 4 or 5 unanswered uppercuts to the mug.

Comment

Phresh, you worry about *******s way too much
                we know Tony isn't what he was before
                this is just a guilty pleasure action fight for the fans
                don't get all the whining

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                  Phresh, you worry about *******s way too much
                  we know Tony isn't what he was before
                  this is just a guilty pleasure action fight for the fans
                  don't get all the whining
                  can you guys check dumbasses like ****le and swindler. punish the scumbags in your organization and ill chill out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    can you guys check dumbasses like ****le and swindler. punish the scumbags in your organization and ill chill out.

If so hes doing his job.

Comment

I don't care what version of Marg's is in the ring, Manny would make him look stupid. Styles make fights, the Mosley/Marg fight proved this... Mosley grew up in my hometown of Pomona, Ca which is essentially Mexico all of So. Cal is really. He fought come forward Mexicans his entire career, in his previous fights Mosley looked like he was already sliding. After the loss to Cotto he barely got by Vargas twice (who DLH and Tito had KO'd years earlier) and he barely KO'd Mayogra (who DLH and Tito) completely DEMOLISHED. I personally thought the Cotto fight was Mosley's last great fight, then he PROVED that styles make fights by beating the hell out of Marg.

Manny didn't grow up in California, but he's trained in Southern California/Northern Mexico however you want to describe it and fought and beaten Mexico's LEGENDS. In fact, anyone whose tried to come AT Manny has failed, this fight will be no different. This is going to be Manny/DLH 2 and nothing more, Marg will be just as slow, if not slower than DLH was, and maybe slightly taller but far, far less skilled. Manny is simply going to pop in and out, use angles and I think he'll tie up like Mosley did as Marg has 0 ability to fight from a clinch as I noticed in that fight. This fight is as easy to call as Mosley vs Mayweather, Mosley simply CANNOT beat a boxer as again STYLES make fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X