Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favourite FNR4 moment or greatest achievment.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich.r View Post
    Winning the light weight and middle weight championships on online world championship, they were tense fights i won the light weight belt via ko in the last round.

in the middle weight fight i won 8 rounds to 4 and knocked him down in the last round.

i remember in the first title fight using all my points going in to the 10th forgetting there was another 2 rounds left lol

I didnt even get a bad message back off either people i beat wich was a suprise lol

they are my best moments on fight night round 4.
    thats crazy bro...those r like my only achievements im missing lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
        I've added you. How the hell did you get a title fight? That's amazing!

My ranked record is: 60W - 12L - 43KO's

My world title record is something like 49W - 4L

I can't remember that exactly. I haven't played it for a long time.

I just asked for a shot, Nydrus had the MW title hes really good one of the best sim fighters in the world [sim] = not glitching and doing any g*y things like hyper punching or doing the wob n weave cut off or anything like that although he can if he wants lol.

normally the best people who have belts have enough confidence to defend it against other good players so he gave me a shot.

At LW i got matched up with the guy in the lobby and we just fought he was pretty good aswell.

Comment

I have owned all 3 belts...it's all about who you know to get the chance...

Comment

Whats your tag damned1974, you xbox or ps3 ?

only aussie people i can think of on FN is xjamesx n clint2329

Comment

Working...
            X