Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Philadelphia flyer eliminate the bruins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philadelphia flyer eliminate the bruins!

He'll yeah!

I have chills in my bones, I can't believe what I saw. I thought it was over after the bruins scored 3 points first. My dad kept bitching at me saying I have no faith. But when you root for a team for so long, you get kind of shocked that this time they are actually going all the way. I really hope I get to see The Flyers win the Stanley cup...

Comment

Amazing comeback but I gotta be honest, I was pulling for Boston for hockeys sake. Boston is one city that needs to get back into hockey and a long cup run would of helped a lot. Philly has had success before but really doesn't have the fan base or bring the interest that an original six and the Boston market can bring. Either way, Philly or the Habs better beat up on the Blackhawks.

Comment

FLYERS GOING TO WIN THE MOTHER ****ING STANLEY CUP AND I'M ALIVE FOR IT!

I hope they don't look past the next play-off games, we got this but we have to take everyone serious! They got to win! It's our year! PLEASE!

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          I have chills in my bones, I can't believe what I saw. I thought it was over after the bruins scored 3 points first. My dad kept bitching at me saying I have no faith. But when you root for a team for so long, you get kind of shocked that this time they are actually going all the way. I really hope I get to see The Flyers win the Stanley cup...
          Dude I was losing my ****. When they were down 3-0 in the game tonight, I was like no ****in way they are done. There is no way this series has been to crazy. Boston looked like they did not want it. They are so beat up though I hope a couple guys can get some good rest in before we face the hot goaltender of the Canadiens.

Comment

I watched the game and I think my Canadiens will win it, we're on fire. But, Props to Philly for doing the best comeback ever in the history of the NHL!

Comment

props to the Flyers for the ultimate comeback

down 3-0 in the series and down 3-1 in game 7 ON THE ROAD

that's some gutsy play

now we've got the 7th and 8th seed duking it out in the conference finals...love this ****

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

that's some gutsy play

now we've got the 7th and 8th seed duking it out in the conference finals...love this ****
                yea mang not even 3-1 they were down all the way 3-0 with a couple mins left in the first. But I still felt like they were gunna come back. The game just mimicked the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

that's some gutsy play

They were down 3-0 in game 7 idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
                    They were down 3-0 in game 7 idiot.

seriously, have i bitchslapped you up and down these boards THAT bad that your vagina automatically bleeds when you see me post?

go study for your remedial Algebra class you ****ing nobody

Comment

Working...
                    X