Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim must be having a ball with all of this...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TJ Tornado View Post
    That f ucking liar ass prieto is probably laughing his ass off right now and having a ball reading the Koran. He is known for this type of **** and I'm sure he blew all this out of proportion just to bring a Mexican down. Praise to Allah mother f ucker.
    i think he was having more of a ball when mosley was slumping your boy with ease and class....

Comment

All in all i think this time hes serious about this accusation. **** even the commission needed more time, this is not a game anymore this is someones career on the line and right now it hanging by a thread. This little rant is not fair to Nazim because if it does come out that its true, he just saved someones life.

Comment

TJ Taco - let it go - just because margarito is a dirty cheating mexican doesn't mean that you have to support him by virtue of you two sharing nationality (maybe some saliva and some body fluid by the fervor of your posts).

You going to go down with that ship? Keepin' it blood in blood out?

There's another mexican, complete with brick face and mullet - miguel angel torres - he's the mexican that you want to cheer on.

hes an mma guy with the stand up game of a boxer.

now stop your crying - you're coming off like a lady.
        Last edited by baya; 01-29-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
          TJ Taco - let it go - just because margarito is a dirty cheating mexican doesn't mean that you have to support him by virtue of you two sharing nationality (maybe some saliva and some body fluid by the fervor of your posts).

You going to go down with that ship? Keepin' it blood in blood out?

There's another mexican, complete with brick face and mullet - miguel angel torres - he's the mexican that you want to cheer on.

hes an mma guy with the stand up game of a boxer.

now stop your crying - you're coming off like a lady.
          The always so "witty" and sharp tongue Rican.. Don't you got your eyebrows to go pluck you queer looking skeletor? This nigg@ looks like just came back from running for the Gay Olympic Triathlon team

Comment

The always so "witty" and sharp tongue Rican.. Don't you got your eyebrows to go pluck you queer looking skeletor? This nigg@ looks like just came back from running for the Gay Olympic Triathlon team
            skeletor was a ****en maniac, son.

if by gay you mean pimp, then yes it was totally gay finishing that 10k in 33 minutes

Comment

Comment

that was good cupcake

Comment

Him and Popkins are cut from the same cloth so it doesn't suprise me of his dirty ass tactics and lies.
                  Suck on this

Explain that to the justice department, who is investigating the cheating Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

that was good cupcake
                    Dude Skeletor is shredded he must be on a hgh cycle...look at those purple biceps. Heman better watch his ass.

Comment

That f ucking liar ass prieto is probably laughing his ass off right now and having a ball reading the Koran. He is known for this type of **** and I'm sure he blew all this out of proportion just to bring a Mexican down. Praise to Allah mother f ucker.
                      I was confused for a minute. I thought this rant was about Naseem Hamed.

Comment

Working...
                      X