Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's really to blame for this U.S. economic crisis?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Who's really to blame for this U.S. economic crisis?

You decide:

the hush money could only last so long....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike06j770 View Post
      the hush money could only last so long....
      I mean President Bush hasn't exactly been the most competent in our history but damn. Congress won't let us drill offshore, won't let us use the oil shale in the Rockies, won't let us drill in ANWR, won't let us have the transmission lines necessary for wind, won't let us build new nuclear power plants, etc. This leads to 700 billion dollars a year going to countries that hate us to buy oil, which ultimately funds terrorism that costs us another 150 billion a year or so to fight. You have Congress forcing these banks to make loans that are doomed to fail. By not letting us drill our own oil, we're forced to pay 100+ dollars a barrel for 70% of it, leading to higher inflation, which leads to even higher oil prices.

Then you have a ton of nimrods that don't have a clue what's going on blaming Bush for all of our problems. And of course, they'd never dream of giving him credit for any of his accomplishments or achievements. Who in the hell would want that stinking job that does nothing but age the living crap out of you?

Comment

Why the republicans are not on the attack is beyond me. If they loose this election its their own fault. The Democrats would be lambasting Republicans if the shoe was on the other foot.

Comment

Everybody is to blame. Except guys like Hannity and the talk radio crew like to blame Demorcrats for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
            Why the republicans are not on the attack is beyond me. If they loose this election its their own fault. The Democrats would be lambasting Republicans if the shoe was on the other foot.
            I think in a way it was bad for McCain that the Repub primary ended so soon. He got complacent and the campaign was on autopilot until about 2 months ago. The Dems have already been lambasting McCain just for being a Repub. They blame all of our current problems on Bush, claim that McCain is a Bush clone, and the press attacks him for everything he does. He was attacked for trying to postpone his strongest topic for a few days to help fix this crisis. He was attacked when after spending two days in Washington, he drug his tired a## to the debate. Then the dems blame him for the bill not passing, when they had more than enough dems to pass the thing themselves.

I guess McCain knows how Hillary feels now. Of course the press did their best to reelect Carter and the American people saw through their biased nonsense and elected one of our best Presidents ever in Reagan. Here's hoping history repeats itself.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
              Everybody is to blame. Except guys like Hannity and the talk radio crew like to blame Demorcrats for everything.
              I would gladly give up 3 months worth of pay to crack that **** in the mouth. No bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I think in a way it was bad for McCain that the Repub primary ended so soon. He got complacent and the campaign was on autopilot until about 2 months ago. The Dems have already been lambasting McCain just for being a Repub. They blame all of our current problems on Bush, claim that McCain is a Bush clone, and the press attacks him for everything he does. He was attacked for trying to postpone his strongest topic for a few days to help fix this crisis. He was attacked when after spending two days in Washington, he drug his tired a## to the debate. Then the dems blame him for the bill not passing, when they had more than enough dems to pass the thing themselves.

I guess McCain knows how Hillary feels now. Of course the press did their best to reelect Carter and the American people saw through their biased nonsense and elected one of our best Presidents ever in Reagan. Here's hoping history repeats itself.
                Agreed. I think the American people are becoming fully aware that the media is throwing all their chips in Obama's camp.

Comment

Originally posted by 917-30 View Post
                  I would gladly give up 3 months worth of pay to crack that **** in the mouth. No bull****.
                  You and me both, brotha.

Comment

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
                    You and me both, brotha.
                    And yet you constantly accuse me of being Hannity. Come and get some.

Comment

Working...
                    X