No announcement yet.

Claressa Shields sparring Cris Cyborg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claressa Shields sparring Cris Cyborg

Man these chicks need to get in the kitchen for a cookoff..

Nobody cares about broad boxing

Comment

Comment

Shields was stringing her punches well and Cyborg just couldn't answer back looks like it. Tight punches from different angles.

In that 3rd highlight clip near the end Cyborg I think instinctively holds Shields by her head and pounds away Panic mode

Comment

Shields need to work on her BJJ skills. She might be the next big thing in MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Shields need to work on her BJJ skills. She might be the next big thing in MMA.
            Or just BJ skills..

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post

@ :13 mark looks like shields got buzzed for a split second. Look at the mirror and he feet got frozen squared up. could be just how it looked.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Or just BJ skills..
                If you want her sucking your dick respect to you. She looks like the lost Mayweather sister to me.

Comment

they weren't messing around. prime example why rousey kept ducking cyborg.

Comment

She needs to go to MMA, aint no money in women's boxing. I'm no fan of Dana White but you gotta give him props for tapping into the feminist market. No one in boxing has figured out how to do that yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X