The Average American Woman Today Weighs as Much as an Average Man in 1960's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    You fat yanks disgust me
    I'm American and they disgust me. It boggles my mind anyone let's themself get like that.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      I'm American and they disgust me. It boggles my mind anyone let's themself get like that.
      So am I. Just like calling my own "fat yanks"

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        What about men?

Have they reached the weight of an average baby elephant yet or maybe they've still got a few cheeseburgers to go?
        The average weight of men here in the U.S. is going down, considering all these skinny, malnourished hipster fag boys I see prancing around. Or maybe it's just California.

Comment

Meanwhile in Russia...

Comment

Cool story bruh...

Comment

It used to be funny, it's really not anymore. They've given up on living healthy lifestyles completely and embraced "fat pride".

You go to a state college and all the "hot coeds" are 200 pound beasts who look at least mid 30s. Not just obese but old and haggard looking because they've been obese from childhood and their skin looks like a deflated balloon.

Healthy food is cheap so they have no excuse but laziness. I'm cheap as hell when it comes to food because I'd rather spend the money on permanent belongings. Live off of rice, salad, bulk groundbeef, beans, tortillas, etc.

Laziness is the only excuse. The trashy frozen food and desert they eat is way more expensive per calorie but they rant about how they "can't afford healthy food" like wtf? Per calorie he only thing more expensive than pre-prepared junkfood is champagne/caviar.

They don't want to cook meals from cheap basic ingredients for the same reason they don't want to exercise or discuss "hateful political subjects in the safespace". Lazy.

THESE ARE THE FACTS!
              Last edited by ////; 07-16-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Skinny B.....s are out!!! Curves are in.

Comment

That explains all the booty I see nowadays.

It doesn't explain all the camel toes doe. I was eating at a popular spot the other day & a bunch of underage/barely legal girls came in & they were like 50% camel toe popping. I feel like I should be charged with at least a misdemeanor just for not looking away. I can't help it I find camel toes so hypnotic! Camel toes are the new nipple pokies through a thin shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                    Has American height increased to keep pace?
                    Im sure it has. There are parts of the country where I hear there are mostly fat women. But around me I don't see many overweight people.

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                      Has American height increased to keep pace?
                      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      The average weight of men here in the U.S. is going down, considering all these skinny, malnourished hipster fag boys I see prancing around. Or maybe it's just California.
                      I don't think heights have increased that much since the 60's, I'd guess women's avg height is probably still around 5'4". we eat a lot more refined sugar and fast food than anyone in the 60's and back then at least poor people still had to walk.

Comment

Working...
                      X