No announcement yet.

Who else could pull a Khan-Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else could pull a Khan-Canelo?

That fight being put together truly surprised about everyone who follows the Sport. Everyone who follows the Sport will "agree" w/that statement. So....I pride my matchmaking skill. I was combing the top 1/2 of all the weights in boxing yesterday/day-before.. & it dawned on me that that same move could be duplicated. I started thinking along those lines. Here's what I hit....
    &....first up, I want $100,000.00 IF this match become reality. 50,000.00 for ME -John Wilkinson- 50,000.00 to Boxing Scene 50-50 with the institution/ mod. BattlingNelson (that's right "reward" to chappie for his personal! They can make the check out to Boxing Scene for $100,000.00 with my sentiments noted/attached/"binding"/ 50%/25%/25%)
    Kovalev right now is a "rage". I have him along with Ward, Pac, Canelo, gg, as top-5 mega on "now". Some "cross-over" appeal to my list. Seem bit of -wiggle room- before they make Kovalev vs Ward.
    Maybe it's too far for him..but..all know the chap has the mentality to do bold move such as..
    James DeGale step to 175.

Canelo vs Khan was a surprise!

Comment

Hi Zaroku!

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Canelo vs Khan was a surprise!
      I read the personal reply back. Thank you!
      Yeah was "Surprise"! Everyone was saying the same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfBoxing View Post
        I read the personal reply back. Thank you!
        Yeah was "Surprise"! Everyone was saying the same thing!
        I look forward to a war! Khan his big nuts! He is earning respect.
        PAC could have fought him!

Comment

What? Five days away now, is it?

Comment

Working...
          X