Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chisora: "Vitali stop your excuses, Haye beat me & you agreed to fight the winner."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I agree with this. Negotiations with legit threats never seem to run smoothly with them compared to the other opponents they choose.
    Chisora confirmed that Vitali is avoiding Haye, it's now up to Vitali to set the record straight and fight him or he'll have two boxers (who weren't exactly best friends) corroborating the evidence against him. When it's one boxer's word against another, that's always open to interpretation, but in a situation like this - two boxers, former rivals, confirming the truth, and then video evidence for everyone to see - Vitali has been shown to clearly be misleading people and ruining his status as an honest man. These are sad times for the Klitschkos, their image is being destroyed from within.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      He's calling out the champ, not some old man journeymen boxer

Vitali doesnt deserve to be champ for being a shook *****
      vitali deserves to be champ but he's still shook and scared of haye

funny how chisora confirmed the truth here for everyone to see --- corroborating evidence

that interview was pretty hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        vitali deserves to be champ but he's still shook and scared of haye

funny how chisora confirmed the truth here for everyone to see --- corroborating evidence

that interview was pretty hilarious
        Do you realise how ******ed is sounds to say a man who fought Lennox Lewis is scared of Haye? If Haye fought Lennox Lewis he would have been knocked out before the 1st round ended. Lewis punches twice as hard as Haye and is twice as good a fighter.

Haye pulled out of a fight with Vitali back in 2009. Vitali was 37 at the time and Haye realised Vitali would still beat him. He comes back heroically in 2013 and asks for a fight, knowing full well Vitali will be close to 42 by the time they step into a ring.

Let's say a man challenges me to a fight, and I refuse. A month later I see the same man, who now looks sick and weak. I tell him that I've changed my mind - I will fight him. That would make me an absolute *****, but it is similar to what the toe fairy did with Vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
          Do you realise how ******ed is sounds to say a man who fought Lennox Lewis is scared of Haye? If Haye fought Lennox Lewis he would have been knocked out before the 1st round ended. Lewis punches twice as hard as Haye and is twice as good a fighter.

Haye pulled out of a fight with Vitali back in 2009. Vitali was 37 at the time and Haye realised Vitali would still beat him. He comes back heroically in 2013 and asks for a fight, knowing full well Vitali will be close to 42 by the time they step into a ring.

Let's say a man challenges me to a fight, and I refuse. A month later I see the same man, who now looks sick and weak. I tell him that I've changed my mind - I will fight him. That would make me an absolute *****, but it is similar to what the toe fairy did with Vitali.
          In fairness, Vitali fought the oldest, fattest, slowest version of Lewis who was in his final fight...when Vitali was 32.

Now Klitschko fans are complaining about a 32 year old Haye wanting to do the same thing against Vitali.

Comment

Haye is a joke if he thinks he is owed a fight. Hes acheived next to nothing as a HW.

Comment

yep...............

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
                Haye is a joke if he thinks he is owed a fight. Hes acheived next to nothing as a HW.
                Vitali wants to punish him an knock him out remember...

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

Vitali's not scared; but he may be unwilling to take an unnecessary risk.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Vitali's not scared; but he may be unwilling to take an unnecessary risk.
                    plus I think his passion is not in boxing anymore. Guy has 41 and he's full-time politician. He is possibly looking for farewell fight and that's it.

You can't go with that approach to fight very skilled hungry prime fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                      plus I think his passion is not in boxing anymore. Guy has 41 and he's full-time politician. He is possibly looking for farewell fight and that's it.

You can't go with that approach to fight very skilled hungry prime fighter.

Exactly.

The guy has a legacy to protect, too. You can't blame him. If, somehow, Haye managed to beat him, he'd be the guy who lost to Lennox Lewis and an over-hyped CW.

It's not worth it.

Comment

Working...
                      X