Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch-Kessler Rematch Close, $2 Million Going To Both

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxing wins, great fight to be made. Cant imagine many boxing fans missing this one, bound to be a belter of a fight

Comment

Great news, two warriors will go to war again!

Comment

What a war this is going to be.

Two warriors who put it all on the line. Both coming off a couple of impressive early KO wins. Hard to split them because the 1st fight was close, both have only been dropped once. Both have power and are willing to trade.

Great fight cant wait!

Comment

Great win for boxing!

I had Kessler winning the first fight with 2 rounds. But it was very close and definitely top 3 fights of 2010. Can't wait for this one, as soon as it goes on I will book the ticket. Pulling for Kessler to come through and become 4 times world champion! - Feel his skills are more superior and he's a better all round boxer. However, if Froch can apply his pressure it could be interesting. But remember, Kessler was the agressor in the first fight - If that happens again, I'm not sure how comfortable Froch is fighting on the back foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            I had Kessler winning the first fight with 2 rounds. But it was very close and definitely top 3 fights of 2010. Can't wait for this one, as soon as it goes on I will book the ticket. Pulling for Kessler to come through and become 4 times world champion! - Feel his skills are more superior and he's a better all round boxer. However, if Froch can apply his pressure it could be interesting. But remember, Kessler was the agressor in the first fight - If that happens again, I'm not sure how comfortable Froch is fighting on the back foot.
            Make that 6-times world champion:

1: Siaca (WBA)
            2: Beyer (WBC)
            3: Sartison (WBA)
            4: Froch (WBC)
            5: Magee (WBA)
            6: Froch (IBF)?

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
              Yea I'd like to watch this, could have swore I had Froch winning their first fight.
              I had Froch winning too...but it was a very close scrap...damn good one as well

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Make that 6-times world champion:

1: Siaca (WBA)
                2: Beyer (WBC)
                3: Sartison (WBA)
                4: Froch (WBC)
                5: Magee (WBA)
                6: Froch (IBF)?
                Yeah, but he unified vs Beyer holding both WBA and WBC - not 2 time world champ. Plus Magee's is the "regular" belt - so not counting that.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing these two go at each other again. Froch has improved since their previous meeting, due to fighting tough opponents. Not sure if Kessler can say the same.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Looking forward to seeing these two go at each other again. Froch has improved since their previous meeting, due to fighting tough opponents. Not sure if Kessler can say the same.
                    Hmm.. Since they fought Froch is 4-1 with wins over Abraham, Johnson, Mack & Bute and lost to Ward with 2 KO's- Kessler is 3-0 with 3 KO's over Green, Bouadla & Magee. I'm pretty sure both Froch and Kessler would win each others fights, bar Ward. I think Green is probably on the level of Abraham and Johnson, and Magee = Mack. Pretty equal since they fought, but Froch's win over Bute was of course great. But we don't know how good Bute really is.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
                      Yeah, but he unified vs Beyer holding both WBA and WBC - not 2 time world champ. Plus Magee's is the "regular" belt - so not counting that.
                      I hear you.

Let's call it 6 times alphabet champ.

Comment

Working...
                      X