No announcement yet.

Romney won-had it not been for voter fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    So what is the electoral college system and how does it work?
    essentially its where all of the different special interest groups get together and vote for a president. they send their guys and they send theirs etc. But ultimately it's done by a # of delegates proportional to the states population with the smaller states getting a set minimum # of delegates.

our votes? just something to passify us until we all open our eyes at once, together...............Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 12-04-2012, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      essentially its where all of the different special interest groups get together and vote for a president. they send their guys and they send theirs etc. But ultimately it's done by a # of delegates proportional to the states population with the smaller states getting a set minimum # of delegates.

our votes? just something to passify us until we all open our eyes at once, together...............Rockin'
      Oh dear. You really don't know how the electoral college system works and how it relates to the popular vote.

In a nutshell each state has a number of representatives who vote for the president. The number of representatives is based upon the population of the state. In a presidential election the winner of the popular vote at the state level wins all of the representatives of the state cast their vote for the president. They are compelled to vote the way that the people of the state they represent voted.

It is possible to lose the national popular vote but still win the election if you win some of the more populous states by a narrow margin in a close contest. But in order to win the state and therefore the votes that go with it you have to win the popular vote within the state itself.

No "special interest groups" required. Your vote counts towards the total in your state, not as "something to passify (sic) us". I mean you'd have to be a cannabis addled moron to believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Oh dear. You really don't know how the electoral college system works and how it relates to the popular vote.

In a nutshell each state has a number of representatives who vote for the president. The number of representatives is based upon the population of the state. In a presidential election the winner of the popular vote at the state level wins all of the representatives of the state cast their vote for the president. They are compelled to vote the way that the people of the state they represent voted.

It is possible to lose the national popular vote but still win the election if you win some of the more populous states by a narrow margin in a close contest. But in order to win the state and therefore the votes that go with it you have to win the popular vote within the state itself.

No "special interest groups" required. Your vote counts towards the total in your state, not as "something to passify (sic) us". I mean you'd have to be a cannabis addled moron to believe that.
        No special intrest groups required? Who do you believe fills that delegates pockets with money during their campaigns to vote how they want. For the people my a$$.

You know whats funny though, about 5/8ths of what you wrote I had written in the post before this. You copy cat!

And maybe I am............maybe I'm not..............Rockin'

Comment

just accept it Piggy, our votes are they same as our currency. Essentially nothing but a piece of paper............Rockin'

Comment

LOL.

Romney will never win unless he's a democrat and ran against george W.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              No special intrest groups required? Who do you believe fills that delegates pockets with money during their campaigns to vote how they want. For the people my a$$.

You know whats funny though, about 5/8ths of what you wrote I had written in the post before this. You copy cat!

And maybe I am............maybe I'm not..............Rockin'
              What role to special interest groups play in the Electoral College?

Comment

squal piggy an obama suporter, an atheist, is there anything likable about the guy??

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
                  squal piggy an obama suporter, an atheist, is there anything likable about the guy??
                  I'm not you?

Comment

They should just let Bill Clinton run this btch until he dies......... He is the only person I KNOW CAN DO IT!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
                      They should just let Bill Clinton run this btch until he dies......... He is the only person I KNOW CAN DO IT!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X