Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling Detox is gonna be whack.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a feeling Detox is gonna be whack.

I have been waiting too long for this album but the last couple of tracks have not been that good imo.

He has given away too much of his beats that was supposed to be on detox over the years. I think he has given away his best material.

Here is some music over the years that was supposed to be on Detox that he either give to other artists or they were leaked. I think all these songs are fire.

50 cent- In da club. Was originally made for the Detox album but Dr Dre decided to give it to D12 who then passed it on to 50 Cent.

The Game feat 50 Cent- How we do. Again was supposed to be on the original Detox album way back in 2003 but Dre cancelled the album and this track ended up on The Game's album 'The Documentary'.

Dr Dre feat Snoop Dogg - Next episode 2006. Dre realised this for Mixtapes to let people know Detox was coming (again). Would have no doubt ended up on The Detox album.

Dr Dre feat Jay-Z - Under Pressure. Was supposed to be on The Detox album before it was leaked about a year ago. Now features on some commercial with Dr Dre.

I think everyone will agree all the tracks i posted are fire. An album with all these tracks on would have been amazing.

I honestly think Dre used up all his best material and just delayed this album for too damn long giving his best beats to other people.

I don't know about you all but i'm not feeling these new tracks with Eminem and Akon etc.

im waiting for drakes new album.

Comment

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
      im waiting for drakes new album.
      Drake is whack son!

Comment

It's going to be crap. This guy was getting piano lessons from Burt Bacharach,reinterpreting music by Chopin and so far all i've heard is rubbish.

This demo should've been the first single.

Comment

I agree, I bet it will be terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
            It's going to be crap. This guy was getting piano lessons from Burt Bacharach,reinterpreting music by Chopin and so far all i've heard is rubbish.

This demo should've been the first single.
            So he is trying to be a musician instead of a producer? Lame.

Comment

Detox = Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Should have happened a long time ago. I no longer care...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                Detox = Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Should have happened a long time ago. I no longer care...
                Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

these new tracks are horrible...

maybe dre's lost his mojo as an artist...he should stick to producing and help make us a Beats headphone with more features

Comment

I don't think the album is going to be whack nor disappoint. I think the longer he waits the more people will expect or no longer give d*mn.

Comment

Working...
                    X