Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real reason why Errol Spence will be a Superstar!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    First and foremost his style of fighting is pleasing. A come foward boxer puncher with skills and aggressive tendencies. His body punching is something every young boxer should learn cause it's a lost art in the sport of boxing. Second Spence is well spoken, humble, and respectful man that any young kid can look up to. He's from the State of Texas where people take pride in their values and their state and Errol Spence is now a Texas treasure especially in the DFW area. Spence is also willing to fight anyone in his weight division and bigger names in higher and lower divisions. If Spence keeps all this up and keeps winning expect Spence soon on PPV and selling out stadiums in Texas. The only thing Spence needs to do is stay away and disassociate himself from Broner and the Charlos. They aren't very liked in the State of Texas and to non-black fans.
    Spence is tied with GGG as my favorite boxer.I like everything about him and think he is the best welterweight including Crawford.

Comment

If he's meant to be a superstar he will be. It's hard to predict what will happen in boxing. I can't even think of one boxer I would consider a superstar currently.

Comment

Working...
      X