Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the main reason for why Canelo Alvarez back peddled as much against Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Really? You can also read i'm racist against whites, blacks, mexicans and all types of other ****. Butthurt people make up ****.
    Was confirmed by other posters

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      Was confirmed by other posters
      Other posters that hate me.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I agree he was outboxing him easily, but the time he took off he gave GGG hope...The gap in skill and class was very apparent...
        But he lost the fight 8-4 to most people so?

Clearly he didn't dominate 1-3 and 10-12 as some of you want to make out.

Comment

Anyone who asks a question like that, is someone who is still learning about boxing.

Allow me to take you to school for a minute

In boxing, when you face a brawler with a powerful punch such as GGG, you don't fight him toe to toe because most likely, you'll end up getting tagged.
          You need to make him fight outside his comfort zone and take him to school there with a little bit of this and a little bit of that but never in the pocket.

Mayweather Jr was good at this.
          Now, if you yourself are a brawler, you need to learn how to cut the ring so that you unleash wrath on your opponent when you rope or corner him. Because like I said before; ain't nobody with ring smarts going to fight you where you are strongest, they're going to box the sh! out of you and hope for the best. Boxing is never about I'll hit you then you hit me. No.
          It's about I'll hit you and I'll get away from your punches. That's the name of the game

Comment

Probably because he knew the judges got this.

Actually both fighters seemed content to hold back and let the judges decide the fight.

Comment

1 & 2 and also, not wanting to get KTFO.

Comment

Because Golovkin is an insanely strong and heavy handed guy.

Comment

If he went toe to toe with GGG who do you think would be left standing?

Comment

Niether, it's because Cinnamon doesn't have a chin, it hasn't been exposed yet.
                    One good shot from even a long in the tooth GGG that is late in his career will crush him, that's why he ran.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Other posters that hate me.
                      Everyone hates you, your a kokhead, doesn't mean that they are going to lie

Comment

Working...
                      X