No announcement yet.

Al Haymon's Contracts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubber band View Post
    So in actuality, Floyd isn't his own boss. So much for that notion.
    In a way no, but with Floyd im sure his relationship with him is more than others. I still think Floyd picks and chooses who he wants regardless, and Haymon just signs off on it.

Comment

this crook was thrown out of the entertainment industry for bad business practices and he's about to be thrown out of boxing. he's wasted so many careers while trying to make power plays only to wind up on nbc sports. pathetic b-itch. any fighter who wants to actually be in the sport of boxing needs to leave his sorry ass.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        In a way no, but with Floyd im sure his relationship with him is more than others. I still think Floyd picks and chooses who he wants regardless, and Haymon just signs off on it.
        Floyd always says "I'd like to thank al haymon"

Al haymon never says "I'd like to thank Floyd mayweather"

Al the boss

Comment

i'm sure floyd and haymon have the same contract. floyd pretending to be his own man while he has to ask haymon for permission just to talk to someone else. what a b-itch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Floyd always says "I'd like to thank al haymon"

Al haymon never says "I'd like to thank Floyd mayweather"

Al the boss
            Of course Al's the boss i just think its different with Floyd, i don't think Al can make Floyd fight someone he doesn't want to fight. Lets say Al says to Floyd go and fight GGG, you think Floyd would do it?

Comment

Slave contracts without end.....

Comment

Of course Al's the boss i just think its different with Floyd, i don't think Al can make Floyd fight someone he doesn't want to fight. Lets say Al says to Floyd go and fight GGG, you think Floyd would do it?
                no but if floyd wanted to fight a guy like pac and haymon didn't want him to he could nix it. legally he has that right. floyd can't think for himself. he should really stop pretending that he's his own man. haymon tells him what to do. haymon tells him when to go pee.

Comment

I guarantee you that after Floyd Mayweather's contract is up with CBS/Showtime, he'll leave Al Haymon and I think eventually Floyd will sign a 2 to 3 fight contract with HBO since they'll have the money and legacy fights waiting for him. Could we see Pacquiao, Pacquiao II & Golovkin?

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
                    Slave contracts without end.....
                    Why do guys sign them..

If you don't like the contracts, don't blame haymon, blame the fighter who signs them and their team (manager, lawyer, etc)

None of these fighters have signed under duress

Comment

Floyd's in a good position. Al used Floyd's name to sign most of the Welters and middleweight fighters or be left out or blackballed

Comment

Working...
                      X