Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire just admitted to his lost aginst Rigondeaux! on Bscene radio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He also said he's done at 122. Will officially move up to 126 for his next fight.

Comment

Well what can he say?? He knew that night.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        Respect. I love when fighters are standup guys. No shame in losing to a superior boxer. Nonito is still a great fighter. Rigo was just all types of wrong for him, stylistically. He performs best when someone's bringing the fight to him.
        Problem is i think social media is forcing him to admit it smh he is getting ripped everywhere.... the same way it made him actually get in the ring with Rigo in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
          he admitted he lost the next day in a philippine news show . dont know why ronnie didn't report it.
          Bro..do you remenber I been saying it...ppl thought I been crazy..Rigo was allways a master..the cuban amateur technical boxers loved him in cuba..see him fight in the amateurs was the best and greatest display of boxing abilities that I ever see..

Comment

He was getting hate for thinking it was close so what else can he do.

Comment

He could have done this in the ring for the post fight interview. Nonito pretending he won then discrediting Guillermo and the shelling he received was disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                acceptance is the first step
                it's actually the last stage of grief...now he can move on, enjoy being a dad for the first time and come back stronger...warnaire!!!! **** the haters...

Comment

The tape don't lie, good for him accepting defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    it's actually the last stage of grief...now he can move on, enjoy being a dad for the first time and come back stronger...warnaire!!!! **** the haters...
                    Acceptance. lol

Good for Nonito. I think he's a decent kid. After watching the fight he realized how ridiculous he sounded. We've all said and done stupid shit sometime. He can move on now.

Comment

Glad he came around. A delusional guy like Khan or Rios would have turned me off for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X