Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else a closet Harry Potter fan?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else a closet Harry Potter fan?.

Nothing better than sitting there with a big bucket of popcorn, sparking up a foot long reef and watching a bit of magic.

Couldn't let the homeboys know of course .

Shoulda stayed in the closet

Comment

At least you're not a closet Twilight fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Nothing better than sitting there with a big bucket of popcorn, sparking up a foot long reef and watching a bit of magic.

Couldn't let the homeboys know of course .
        That's so gay...

Comment

Nothing closeted about it. I read all the books like four times as a kid. A lot of great memories of that shit. I used to go to my grandma's house for the midnight sellings, get home and try and finish them by sunrise. Always did, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            Nothing closeted about it. I read all the books like four times as a kid. A lot of great memories of that shit. I used to go to my grandma's house for the midnight sellings, get home and try and finish them by sunrise. Always did, too.
            Dats wassup .

Comment

Nope, open and proud Harry Potter fan!

Absolutely brilliant books, and the movies were very well adapted from the books.

WAR HARRY POTTER.

Comment

Big Fan and proud of it, when Bryant said that hes a Huge Potter fan himself i wasnt embarrassed about it anymore, it wouldnt surprise me if they had some sort of statistic that parents and grown ups are more fans of it than kids are..

Todays 30 yr olds and 40 yr olds are like 20 yr olds video games and all

it wasnt like that when i was younger, people who were 20yrs old back then looked ****en 35, its amazing how were able to grow younger the past 15 yrs or more

Comment

Yes, love the books, read them quite a few times. The movies - not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? View Post
                    Yes, love the books, read them quite a few times. The movies - not so much.
                    i havent read a single book myself but is it true that the books have so much more scenerios and stuff? like if they wanted to they couldve made much much more movies or something to that effect..?

Comment

Working...
                    X