• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• note to ones self: never visit mexico

Comment

• 3 guys 1 hammer is worse imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
        El pobre eres tu, entendí muy bien lo que querías decir. Aunque los indígena de México si fueron violentos, no quiere decir que la violencia es intrínsecamente en la gente de México ahora.

Tu dijiste que los Estados Unidos no esta culpable por esto....jajaja, ellos están tan culpable como los Mexicanos, simplemente porque si no hay necesidad para las drogas, no va a ver la necesidad para los narcos.

También diste un ejemplo de de un héroe Mexicano y diste Julio Cesar Chavez, eso es un insulto a la gente de México como si el es el único que a echo algo para México. El es un boxeador, un deportista, no es alguien que se puede comparar a los que han dado su vida para México, héroes de verdad.

Es obvio que ni leíste lo que escribí, y no entiendes lo que NAFTA le hizo a México. Los Estados Unidos le dieron la espalda a México cuando le dieron el trabajo prometido a México a la India y China. Con eso dańo la economía de México, y resulto en muchas compańías Mexicanas serrando sus puertas.

Oh by the way, I speak Spanish very well, much better than you obviously by the way you wrote these few paragraphs that were full of grammatical errors. If you want I can tutor you privately for a price if you don't want to look stupid again....
        Dude, you dont get it...
        I know NAFTA hurt the livelyhood of Mexicans in many ways, it also hurt the U.S. farmer and every other non corporate entity as it was meant to. no one promissed work to mexico, it was simply a selling point, part of business.
        Chaves as an example is a juxtaposition of Mexican Machismo vs the Mexican American advocacy of Cesar Chavez and they are both my heroes, and if you ask JC he has given his life for Mexico.

I still dont believe you can blame the U.S. Government any more than you can blame the Mexican government for the problems of Mexico. the consumption of drugs is a stupid reason to site, Many hispanics are in the U.S. and may be drug users as well, does that mean they are to blame also?
        If you believe violence is not intrinsic in Mexican life, then why do you have the quotes by Paz and Zapata??? arent those blanket statements also?
        Generalizations are a fact of life and conversation my friend, learn to live with it.....

Comment

• Omg

Agreed. This is hellish

Comment

• Not gonna watch

That one that beer posted like a couple years ago where they were playing Guns & Roses in the background with some poor bastard with his legs cut off at the knees, arms cut off at the elbows and his face flayed the f**k off, all while he's still alive making audible groans and sh#t, that ish f**kd me up

Like for real I was kinda nauseous for like a f**king week and I couldn't get that image out of my head

in fact right now as I think about it I'm still haunted by it

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Not gonna watch

That one that beer posted like a couple years ago where they were playing Guns & Roses in the background with some poor bastard with his legs cut off at the knees, arms cut off at the elbows and his face flayed the f**k off, all while he's still alive making audible groans and sh#t, that ish f**kd me up

Like for real I was kinda nauseous for like a f**king week and I couldn't get that image out of my head

in fact right now as I think about it I'm still haunted by it
              I used to be like you. Then I made an account on Goregrish and desensitized the hell out of myself. Now I look at some weird ****.

Comment

• somebody made a thread about if you had a hit out on you by the russian mob or the mexican cartels who would you choose to be executed by and why...... some shít like that, well this is why I would choose the ruskies....

Also the cartels will kill your whole family too in addition to this shít just to send a message not to fack with them. Way over the top

Comment

• Worst one is where they cut off a father's head off in front of his son while he watches. They proceed to tear the skin off the boy's stomach, play with his internals for a while and then rip his heart out, while it's still beating. A human's will to live is astonishing.

I don't look for this sick shyte btw. I was on reddit and it was on the front page as to why a certain thread was deleted and then someone posted a link titled "this is why" and I just couldn't stop looking. It was horrendous. The only consolation is that it's pretty much just nerve synapses in the end responding and dismembered victims usually lose consciousness fast once the first limb is severed. As brutal as these killings look, being tortured by electricty is probably more agonising.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                    3 guys 1 hammer is worse imo.
                    What makes it worse is the randomness of it. The Cartel video I watched I could rationalise it and think, "Oh well, you get involved in the cartel and turn informant, what do you expect?", but 1 hammer 3 guys happens to an innocent, elderly man. Good news is they're probably getting their holes stretched in prison somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                      I used to be like you. Then I made an account on Goregrish and desensitized the hell out of myself. Now I look at some weird ****.
                      That's a bad coping mechanism. If you feel shock, despair and horrified when watching these type of videos that's a good thing. It's what separates the righteous from the wicked. Only psychopaths with no empathy can watch these videos without feeling their soul being crushed.

Comment

Working...
                      X