Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael says Dirrell's career may be over.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

danrafaelespn

I hope Dirrell's OK. I have no doubt the issues are legit. You don't bail on a title shot & seven-fig payday by faking a brain injury. 9 minutes ago via web

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
      You've been on here long enough to know that's how these guys are.

I know it just bothers me at how selfesh and self important boxing fans are.

Comment

Pistol Whip's a moron, let him continue to root for a fat turd like Arreola and a cheater in Margarito who brutally beats fighters up with special hand-wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
          I cant believe some people are actually buying this crap, nothing to do with compassion.
          Yeah Dan Rafael likes to report fake news and ESPN lets him just make up stories. They are only the largest sports network in the world but eh what the fuk do they know?

Comment

Dirrell is screwed either way. Screwed if this medical problem is legit and screwed if he makes a recovery because he pulled out of the tourney.

What a crappy thing to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              this really doesn't sound like bs anymore
              Agreed.... Definitely sounds rough... saying he had periodical symptoms since the fight of headaches and diziness

Comment

seriosuly, u guys who think this is a fake or a bluff dont make sense...who da hell puts their career on hold for a fake injury when they can be making milions of dollars otherwise??? hes not fighting at all!! its not like hes going to fight some bum somewhere...hes on downtime. just think a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  If this is all geniune then i hope he makes a full recovery, This just seem a bit too convenient right now.
                  Nah, I think it's real. Watch the interview after the Abraham fight. Just wow.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Nah, I think it's real. Watch the interview after the Abraham fight. Just wow.
                    Definitely...........

Comment

Originally posted by starkiller View Post
                      Pistol Whip's a moron, let him continue to root for a cheater in Margarito who brutally beats fighters up with special hand-wraps.

Like I said prove it! You can win the argument as soon as you prove it but oh thats right you can't.

Yet even without any proof you still continue to make excuses for a fighter who simply fought like an idiot and simply played right into the hands of less talented slugger.

Thats all that happened and no matter how much you cry thats what has been proven.:

Comment

Working...
                      X