Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Ward Taking A Step Backwards By Fighting Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More americans crying because the fight doesn't happen in the US and because they aint ''No 1''

Comment

Originally posted by ''The Man'' View Post
      What a silly comment, how is taking a step back fighting the number #1 SM in the world?

BTW Kessler in my view could only beat Anthony Mundine by a slight margin.
      Except he beat him by a wide one in a fight which was competitive only by way of hyperventilating commentators.

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
        More americans crying because the fight doesn't happen in the US and because they aint ''No 1''
        I think it just shocks too many Americans to watch a fight and see actual fans for anything other than Mexican dudes.

Comment

I never said its a step backwards, Im asking the QUESTION. I thought thats what this board was for, to get ideas and information, didnt think Id be insulted.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            I never said its a step backwards, Im asking the QUESTION. I thought thats what this board was for, to get ideas and information, didnt think Id be insulted.
            It's a really stupid question...or a really funny one. If the latter and intended, good job getting folks to respond.

Comment

kessler is way overrated at the moment. everyone will see ward exposes him. however this is noway a step backwards

Comment

Originally posted by -Blackout- View Post
                usa is still number one for boxing. easy

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  It's a really stupid question...or a really funny one. If the latter and intended, good job getting folks to respond.
                  How is it a stupid question, who has Kessler beat to make it a stupid question?

Comment

omg is everyone on drugs or what????????

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      How is it a stupid question, who has Kessler beat to make it a stupid question?
                      Who has Ward beaten to be considered in the same league as Kessler?

Comment

Working...
                      X