Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-12-2018, 03:41 AM #611
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 10,193.23
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICK EM CREW View Post
DramaShow - Porter:30*
FrankieClutch- Porter:30*
mathed- Porter:30*
DuckAdonis- Porter:30*
RockyB- Porter:30*
Chrismart- Porter:30*
SceneBoxer- Garcia:0*
Zaroku - Porter:20*
Redd Foxx - Porter:30*
Julia Slobberts - Porter:20*
Ganondorf - Porter:30*
Koba-Grozny - Porter:30*
jpowell100 - Garcia:0*
BLASTER1 - Garcia:0*
Idunnoshet - Garcia:0*
Eff Pandas- Garcia 2X:0*
BigZ44- Porter:30*
HandsofIron - Garcia:0*
BoxingFan85 - Garcia 2X:0*
-MEGA- - Garcia:0*
NC Uppercut - Porter:30*
Mammoth - Porter 2X:60*
BlakBread904 - Porter:30*
KingTito - Porter:30*
Superbee - Porter:30*
ThomasJK - Garcia:0*
ruedboy - Garcia:0*
A.K - Porter:30*
MindGame - Draw:0*
Damn Wicked - Porter:30*
siablo14 - Porter:30*
Abovetheclouds - Garcia:0*
otrocubiche - Garcia:0*
Just looking - Garcia:0*
The plunger man - Porter:30*
ShoulderRoll - Garcia:0*
McDonough (McNulty) - Garcia:0*
koolkc107 - Porter:20*
1bad65 -Porter:25*
MulaKO - Garcia:0*
OnlyBeingHonest- Draw 2X:0*
Oluminati - Porter:30*
b morph - Porter:30*
Baltimore - Porter:30*
B Phontain - Porter:30*
maracho - 0

Welcome back to Zaroku and a welcome to new player 1bad65. maracho will not be added to the game this week as is standard practice for new players making an unsuccessful pick. Better luck next time, man.

Nah I give Garcia six decisive rounds and Porter just five decisive rounds but I say these judges have a history of willful confusion for effective aggression. Speaking of which, Siablo/Pick Em Crew I see you hiding in there.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-12-2018, 06:12 AM #612
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2546 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 17,477.02
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
Nah I give Garcia six decisive rounds and Porter just five decisive rounds but I say these judges have a history of willful confusion for effective aggression. Speaking of which, Siablo/Pick Em Crew I see you hiding in there.
That's cool, man. You got a right to score fights however you please, but I gotta go off of the official results I'm afraid. And me and siablo share the work of the Pick 'em now that john l has departed, though siablo's much more prone to teasing folk who pick wrong than me... I tend to keep it pretty much down to business (with a lil friendly rivalry here and there) but we all got our own styles.

Anyways - the thing about not adding you to the leaderboard just yet is established practice - I used to include a statement to that effect with each score tally but I've had that much catching up to do I haven't bothered cos we've hardly had any new players in months, but if you wish to keep playing you're absolutely welcome and I look forward to seeing your name on the results board after this weekend.

Peace, man.

K-G
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 03:57 PM #613
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,010.03
Total Points: 10,193.23
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
That's cool, man. You got a right to score fights however you please, but I gotta go off of the official results I'm afraid. And me and siablo share the work of the Pick 'em now that john l has departed, though siablo's much more prone to teasing folk who pick wrong than me... I tend to keep it pretty much down to business (with a lil friendly rivalry here and there) but we all got our own styles.

Anyways - the thing about not adding you to the leaderboard just yet is established practice - I used to include a statement to that effect with each score tally but I've had that much catching up to do I haven't bothered cos we've hardly had any new players in months, but if you wish to keep playing you're absolutely welcome and I look forward to seeing your name on the results board after this weekend.

Peace, man.

K-G
I shouldnt enable addiction but my response to Siablo's request was not to gamble on staring contests especially with shy guys with fathers dedicated to a fault. On the other hand, I think that the main reason that even Spence agrees with me on the scoring is because he seems intent on bringing Porter's confidence down a notch, being that even highly skilled boxers will always have trouble with that kind of old-school relentlessness.

Edit for Kenny. Study Walcott's (not the one from Jersey), Armstrong's, Marciano's, and Grebe's windmill style

Last edited by maracho; 09-12-2018 at 10:23 PM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 05:51 PM #614
Interim Champion

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,200.25

Think am gonna stop playing, there's no way can make it near the top of the leaderboard, started dropping back a while ago and started making more & more desperate picks, going against the grain, hoping for crazy results haha. and now I'm ruined
HeadBodyBodyBody is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:17 PM #615
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 16918 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 50,365.65
Total Points: 53,426.49
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
Think am gonna stop playing, there's no way can make it near the top of the leaderboard, started dropping back a while ago and started making more & more desperate picks, going against the grain, hoping for crazy results haha. and now I'm ruined
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 02:27 PM #616
Undisputed Champion

Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Was gonna respond to him with Loma - Walters, but yours is better.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:33 PM #617
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
Your call, man, but there's a lot of players without a hope yet still playing. Hell, I finished last year waaay down the table but stuck in there... all just a bit of fun.
Old 09-19-2018, 07:48 AM #618
Interim Champion

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
HeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond reputeHeadBodyBodyBody has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,200.25

Quote:
Was gonna respond to him with Loma - Walters, but yours is better.
Quote:
Your call, man, but there's a lot of players without a hope yet still playing. Hell, I finished last year waaay down the table but stuck in there... all just a bit of fun.
hahaha NO MAS NO MAS
HeadBodyBodyBody is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:55 AM #619
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Little Mac 91 has a spectacular aura aboutLittle Mac 91 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,776.66
Default Do all KO artists eventually slow down?

Will we ever see a killer who keeps knocking guys out not missing a beat even as the competition keeps increasing? Where there isn't someone who will eventually be able to take the punches & outbox him?
Little Mac 91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 11:55 AM #620
Contender

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Little Mac 91 has a spectacular aura aboutLittle Mac 91 has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 6,776.66

Wrong post...
Little Mac 91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
2018, pick, redux

User Tag List