Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux 'Extremely Interested' In Fighting Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    The WBA is the worst! Boxing is so dysfunctional! Hopefully the WBC puts the pressure on for Canelo to fight Charlo in 6 months, or to vacate!
    Nah, i beat its Canelo GGG again, probably end up with 4 of them..

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Good fight. No complaint here if it happens.
      Good fight ? Lemoo's style is made for Canelo, I'm sure Lemoo has the one-hitter-quitter in him, but it will be sailing past Canelo's chin just like it did Saunders. Canelo doesn't have to cut off the ring or do anything that's not in his skill set, just batter the poor guy into submission.

I guess if the fight is in December and its one for Canelo to stay tuned for Golovkin III next May, then sure, why not.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
        So lemieux - canelo will marinate for 3 years while canelo avoids bjs or Murata and deffo wont fight charlo or Jacobs
        He just fought and beat the champ. Now you are putting together hypothetical ducks? lmao

Comment

Canelo will dominate him I'd imagine. But if he wants to fight in December still, this could be the one that gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
            Good fight ? Lemoo's style is made for Canelo, I'm sure Lemoo has the one-hitter-quitter in him, but it will be sailing past Canelo's chin just like it did Saunders. Canelo doesn't have to cut off the ring or do anything that's not in his skill set, just batter the poor guy into submission.

I guess if the fight is in December and its one for Canelo to stay tuned for Golovkin III next May, then sure, why not.
            He just had a title shot against a fighter in Billy joe that is not exactly overly dedicated about his boxing. He got absolutely scored that I was looking a Lemieux poor girlfriend and thinking she should be at home with me in my basement apartment. I can he bring her to his fight to be embarrassed like that.

There are other fighters more deserving than him

Comment

Canelo will drop any belt that tries to force him into a fight he doesn't want. Jacobs, Charlo, BJS, etc will all have to wait. I'm not saying it's right. That's what will happen, though.

Comment

Of course David L wants to fight Canelo. It's a no brainer. He can make the most money fighting Canelo....plus he has a very small chance to win titles. Jacobs should be 1st in line to fight for the title - that's if GGG doesn't get a rematch. Jacobs beat GGG btw. David L didn't.

Comment

David Lemieux is an extremely limited puncher, I don’t want to see that fight

Comment

I pray for the alternate reality where David Lemieux actually stands a chance of winning and knocks Canelo out, just for the fun and chaos of it all.

Could you imagine.....David....Lemieux....your new supreme overlord and MW champion.....then maybe he can give a title shot to Dominic Wade and Wade knocks him out

Comment

I don’t want to see Lemieux vs Canelo. Lemieux has been stopped twice in his career, Marco Antonio Rubio & GGG. Canelo hits hard enough to get him out of there and is the better boxer and has a strong chin. Lemieux would have to land something pretty hard to make it interesting. He has a punchers chance. I just believe Canelo gets him out of there.

Comment

Working...
                      X